Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

yeah, thats an attempt at nonchalant smoking gone wrong, he even drops it. Nerves I'd say. I don't get the beef tbh, its fiction. I like reaper gear, one day I might buy a hoodie. Its a gothy/metally design. These people seem to be objecting specifically to the sleeveless ting. Cut iirc

Also, the cunt guy didn't know his arse from his elbow.
There's no bottom rocker on that waistcoat, so it isn't even a 3 piece patch, which is what he seems to be getting all self-righteous about.

I wish i hadn't offered to explain now lol. Its gone 1am and i need to sleep. Try listening to what the guy in the video is saying again.

I saw a young black guy yesterday wearing a Sons of Anarchy tee shirt, don't think he appreciates the fictional sons were an all white crew who wouldn't allow blacks to join.Of course one was black and he went to extreme lengths to keep it secret.

"People DIED to wear that vest!"

"It's a TV show." :D

Guy did the right thing to take the vest off, conversations with crazy and possibly armed people should generally be kept to a minimum.

SYS9vsG.jpg

Well first time here and mostly enjoyable reading, just a few facts if you all don't. Mind. Firstly an MC is a motorcycle CLUB the clue is in the letters MC the MC literally Stands for the 2 words Motorcycle Club.
MCC literally stands the 3 words MOTOR CYCLE word. Some spell mototcycle as 1 word some spell it as 2. Hope this helps with the cocontusion MCs are not Gangs thats is the police trying to scare the public.@

Well first time here and mostly enjoyable reading, just a few facts if you all don't. Mind. Firstly an MC is a motorcycle CLUB the clue is in the letters MC the MC literally Stands for the 2 words Motorcycle Club.
MCC literally stands the 3 words MOTOR CYCLE word. Some spell mototcycle as 1 word some spell it as 2. Hope this helps with the cocontusion MCs are not Gangs thats is the police trying to scare the public.@
Yeah that's what the gangs want you to believe. Don't be fooled.

These gangs are involved in deadly activities.

Namely traveling on motorbikes. Deadly it is.

MCC literally stands the 3 words MOTOR CYCLE word. Some spell mototcycle as 1 word some spell it as 2. Hope this helps with the cocontusion
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows (or can find out) the difference between an MC and an MCC.

MCs are not Gangs thats is the police trying to scare the public.@
If an MCC decided to kit their members out with a three piece patch, and refused to bow down to pressure from an MC to remove said patch, what would happen?
Exactly, so stop talking bollocks :thumbs:

Yeah that's what the gangs want you to believe. Don't be fooled.

These gangs are involved in deadly activities.

Namely traveling on motorbikes. Deadly it is.
Unfortunately it would seem that you like most ppl just belive what you're told its a pity as I though you sounded like a person worth conversing with on this subject. But telling me to STOP talking bollox when you dont know me, is a sign that you claim knowledge of something off the back of others without any work into weather it is true. Sad a Sheep in what ever clothing he belives will make ppl belive he has the knowledge. I would of liked to debated more naaaa. Now go on slag me off I will understand after all I do know what Im Saying Im a real expert in this subject, I found out myself not by watching SofE and beliving it all to be true. on you go big ur self up Sheepy....

Anyone with an ounce of sense knows (or can find out) the difference between an MC and an MCC.

If an MCC decided to kit their members out with a three piece patch, and refused to bow down to pressure from an MC to remove said patch, what would happen?
Exactly, so stop talking bollocks :thumbs:
You have first hand knowledge of this pressure to remove they're patches, Id like to hear (read) about it, if tou have i always like more first hand knowledge it helps me form my opinion using truth not hearsay innit

Unfortunately it would seem that you like most ppl just belive what you're told its a pity as I though you sounded like a person worth conversing with on this subject. But telling me to STOP talking bollox when you dont know me, is a sign that you claim knowledge of something off the back of others without any work into weather it is true. Sad a Sheep in what ever clothing he belives will make ppl belive he has the knowledge. I would of liked to debated more naaaa. Now go on slag me off I will understand after all I do know what Im Saying Im a real expert in this subject, I found out myself not by watching SofE and beliving it all to be true. on you go big ur self up Sheepy....

Would HAVE.

You have first hand knowledge of this pressure to remove they're patches, Id like to hear (read) about it, if tou have i always like more first hand knowledge it helps me form my opinion using truth not hearsay innit
Oh come on. You know full well what happens to either individuals or clubs that “disrespect” an MC - and suddenly appearing in a clubs area wearing a 3 piece patch would rather fall under that, no?

MC’s are clubs, yes. But ones with a somewhat different approach to dealing with the world...

Back
Top Bottom