Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum and would like some advice on starting my own little motorcycle club as I would like to call it The Wakefield City Wildcats M.C.C based here in my home town of Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Can you please advise me? I would be very grateful if you would.

Last edited:
Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum and would like some advice on starting my own little motorcycle club as I would like to call it The Wakefield City Wildcats M.C based here in my home town of Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Please can you help?

You need to notify the council of your plans and apply for an outlawry licence. This entitles your members to wear denim tabards over their leather jackets without risk of ridicule or arrest.

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum and would like some advice on starting my own little motorcycle club as I would like to call it The Wakefield City Wildcats M.C based here in my home town of Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Can you please advise me? I would be very grateful if you would.
Depends really. Do you enjoy eating hospital food?

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum and would like some advice on starting my own little motorcycle club as I would like to call it The Wakefield City Wildcats M.C based here in my home town of Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Can you please advise me? I would be very grateful if you would.

You need to contact your nearest MC and take it from there.

Have you found a reliable source of weapons and drugs yet? That needs to be your priority, then a clubhouse. Disused scout huts are good for this, if you can find one.

You really DON'T want to start an MC, you want to start an MCC, and before doing so I suggest you spend a bit of time finding out the differences between the two. Not on here though because there will be much piss taking, oh yes :)
The likes of the Hells Angels and Outlaws are MCs and they really don't like each other or other MCs afaik.

So what is it that makes you a biker?
I've always been interested in motorbikes but never owned one yet as one of my uncles took me out on one when I was younger and really enjoyed the freedom of the road but motorbikes are so expensive nowadays, and I would like to own one. I jjust want to get one and enjoy the freedom of riding again this time on my own motorbike and get the buzz back again.

You really DON'T want to start an MC, you want to start an MCC, and before doing so I suggest you spend a bit of time finding out the differences between the two. Not on here though because there will be much piss taking, oh yes :)
The likes of the Hells Angels and Outlaws are MCs and they really don't like each other or other MCs afaik.
Thanks for the advice on that. I missed out a a letter. That was my stupid flaming fault, not thinking. It is an M.C.C that I am looking to start, not an M.C, what a flaming numpty I am.

Last edited:
I've always been interested in motorbikes but never owned one yet as one of my uncles took me out on one when I was younger and really enjoyed the freedom of the road but motorbikes are so expensive nowadays, and I would like to own one. I jjust want to get one and enjoy the freedom of riding again this time on my own motorbike and get the buzz back again.
I think you'll find there's lots of very good advice available here, for someone like you

Thank you ever so much, bud, very much appreciated.
if you will found a new patch please remember to have a big carved table in your clubhouse depicting the club logo. And murder anyone who gets in the clubs way. Everyone likes to laugh at the bikers these days but they aren't laughing when they are six feet deep are they! Or they might be but no one can hear because the laugher is six feet deep!

if you will found a new patch please remember to have a big carved table in your clubhouse depicting the club logo. And murder anyone who gets in the clubs way. Everyone likes to laugh at the bikers these days but they aren't laughing when they are six feet deep are they! Or they might be but no one can hear because the laugher is six feet deep!
I will do, bud and it will be done as a mark of respect to all the biker boys and girls all over the world and to those bikers that have lived and died for their passion and love of riding the highways. BORN TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE, Respect.

Back
Top Bottom