Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

For someone who seems to know alot about clubs he shouldn't, I would have thought you would of been taught the code. Loose lips sink ships! In other words.... Shut the fuck up and stop talking about things that shouldn't be public knowledge.

Remember, Snitches Get Stitches.

it rhymes so it must be true. Just like with adam and steve

I have nothing to prove unlike the keyboard commando's replying, and unlike a high percentage of people on this thread, I know what I am talking about. Answers like this cunt's I quoted shouldn't exist. Anyone with any REAL experience in the bike fraternity will agree with me.

FTW

I have nothing to prove unlike the keyboard commando's replying, and unlike a high percentage of people on this thread, I know what I am talking about. Answers like this cunt's I quoted shouldn't exist. Anyone with any REAL experience in the bike fraternity will agree with me.

FTW

For mash get smash. Right? Nudge nudge.

When I was at uni in Reading there used to be a hell's angels club not so far from where I lived lol.

Biker gangs lol, it's hard to take them seriously.

FTW

outside now lol

we all enjoyed Sons of Anarchy.

ewwbl_bill_mckinney_02.jpg

Because they all think they're dangerous and hardened criminals, when the reality is that most of them are paunchy middle aged IT professionals called Colin.

I used to live by that HA club, fw. I do have to wonder why they have MASSIVE security cameras, from about 1984, all round the outside. As though this will provide them some level of protection against, well, anything... Seems more about saying "we're up to no good in here...", when clearly they're off doing charity bike runs and what not.

I do like highlighting the criminal connections whenever the local rag does a story about their latest ride. People often end up saying "you wouldn't call them criminals to their face", which sort of supports the point that they are. Except they're not, but that's besides the point.

well it was only a couple of years back now some bloke got shot in the neck iirc. And died.

I read a trash crime and gangs 'factual' book not so long ago (penned by the Observers crime reporter so yeah) which was making the point in the bikers section that while the vast majority are harmless boys club bike things- there are dodge people. Same as any large org, theres always going to be a few

This really isn't true.

However silly you may think they are, they take it very bloody seriously indeed. Get on the wrong side of them or try to interfere in what they perceive as club business and you'll end up in a heap of shit.

True. Sometimes. But they are corny as fuck though, aren't they?

HushHush said:

FTW

Commando's what?
Cunt's what?

And the prospecting thing - What the fuck? You're expected to joey about cleaning the lads boots and getting their ale and generally being humiliated? And after that they'll let you in the gang? But after the 18 months or however long, surely they're just going to say "You've just spent 18 months being our joey, how can we respect you now? Course you can't be in the gang".

True. Sometimes. But they are corny as fuck though, aren't they?
Each to their own. I can certainly see the attraction for some people. Once you're in you're part of a worldwide brotherhood. Anywhere you go in the world you'll have friends willing to help you out, put you up or just party with. Add to that the whole bad boy thing (some imagined, an awful lot real) and it makes more sense.

And the prospecting thing - What the fuck? You're expected to joey about cleaning the lads boots and getting their ale and generally being humiliated? And after that they'll let you in the gang? But after the 18 months or however long, surely they're just going to say "You've just spent 18 months being our joey, how can we respect you now? Course you can't be in the gang".
You'll be doing nothing they haven't done themselves. And it isn't all just cleaning the toilets etc

Each to their own. I can certainly see the attraction for some people. Once you're in you're part of a worldwide brotherhood. Anywhere you go in the world you'll have friends willing to help you out, put you up or just party with. Add to that the whole bad boy thing (some imagined, an awful lot real) and it makes more sense.

It's the bad boy thing that's corny though - There's loads of bad men who don't need to wear jackets with their badness writ large on the back. Or wear stupid badges proclaiming just which stage of badness they've reached. I know some of them are fairly tough characters and get on the wrong side of them & you'll probably wish you hadn't, but at bottom, they are just proper dicks though, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom