Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Biker gangs / "patch clubs"

There used to be some Nazi biker gangs. One was the Wolf's Hook White Brotherhood, based around Notts. It didn't go too well for the brothers though. The leader Mick 'Belsen' Sanderson (centre with beercan) was stabbed to death by fellow gang member John Pakulski (third from right) at a party.
bikers.jpg

For someone who seems to know alot about clubs he shouldn't, I would have thought you would of been taught the code. Loose lips sink ships! In other words.... Shut the fuck up and stop talking about things that shouldn't be public knowledge.

Remember, Snitches Get Stitches.

Facebook has killed it all off.

For someone who seems to know alot about clubs he shouldn't, I would have thought you would of been taught the code. Loose lips sink ships! In other words.... Shut the fuck up and stop talking about things that shouldn't be public knowledge.

Remember, Snitches Get Stitches.

So let's see if I've got this right.

You're so dedicated to making sure that these mysterious things don't become public knowledge that you've taken the trouble to sign up as Ex 81 and re-post a then-seven-year-old post on a long dormant thread with no additional comment, and then, just in case we didn't get the message the first time, you sign up as HushHush, and re-re-post a now-eight-year-old post, this time with some cute rhyming messages...

Scary shit, dude :rolleyes:

So let's see if I've got this right.

You're so dedicated to making sure that these mysterious things don't become public knowledge that you've taken the trouble to sign up as Ex 81 and re-post a then-seven-year-old post on a long dormant thread with no additional comment, and then, just in case we didn't get the message the first time, you sign up as HushHush, and re-re-post a now-eight-year-old post, this time with some cute rhyming messages...

Scary shit, dude :rolleyes:

Should have known this would have come back to haunt me! Not sure I mentioned anything that wasn't public knowledge or the observations of anyone who went to a show or rally eight years ago in all fairness. There could have been things I could have mentioned but didn't for the very reasons you mentioned. My number hasn't changed since then, and my name and details would have been known to the relevant people at the time. If I'd overstepped a mark, I'd expect someone to have mentioned it by now....

I bumped into an Alsatian biker gang at a petrol station whilst on route to Germany. Friendly fellas took me to a place for lunch that did fantastic wild boar.

Canine puns aside I've actually no idea whether the Alsatians are a biker gang, or if it was a biker gang from Alsace...

We were over in Munich a few months ago, and a Spanish "outlaw" gang were drinking in the market square beergarden. I loved the fact they had patches for "President", "Vice-President", "Secretary" and "Enforcer". Guess which one didn't want his photo taken?

Can't figure out the organised crime thing. You couldn't get a more conspicous drug runner if you hired the Penguin

The Brits have always been softer, this documentary always cracks me up.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2010/08/the_hells_angels_take_a_mini-b.html

Some memorable lines; "he's been cross eyed ever since his eyes came out of his socket in a fight". "Straights are jeered at"

And the reporter is well down with the street; "not enough money for marijuana, acid, grass or LSD". "Few of the Angels went to bed at all after this party".

Not the only vicious British biker gang of their day-

Back
Top Bottom