Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Assange release

_Russ_

Never not Knowingly Misunderstood
Though tempered by having to plead guilty to a lesser charge so as to not hurt the pride of the god and guns arseholes in Merrika at least he finally looks to be going home.
Hopefully we wont all forget how the UK treated him like Shit and how we all need to toe the line or else

Though tempered by having to plead guilty to a lesser charge so as to not hurt the pride of the god and guns arseholes in Merrika at least he finally looks to be going home.
Hopefully we wont all forget how the UK treated him like Shit and how we all need to toe the line or else
How are alleged rapists being treated generally in the UK? Do they get to hang out in embassies a lot?

Just getting him out in time for the election so he can start carrying water for Farage or Galloway’s lot.

Just getting him out in time for the election so he can start carrying water for Farage or Galloway’s lot.
He is already out of the uk. Doubt he would be allowed back here now (even if he wanted to come here again which i also doubt)

1719302582029.png

Is he sure the Americans aren't going to say "Oho you've pleaded guilty have you, I think we can whip you into this nice little jail we've got over here". Much less likely than if Trump was in power though.

Is he sure the Americans aren't going to say "Oho you've pleaded guilty have you, I think we can whip you into this nice little jail we've got over here". Much less likely than if Trump was in power though.

A US federal judge is going to have to sign off on the plea agreement before he can be freed - I think she will have the option of rejecting the deal and giving Assange a longer sentence or remanding him into custody pending a future sentencing hearing, but it's probably unlikely, especially since Assange apparently chose the venue where the hearing would take place

He is expected to be in the us court at around midnight tonight uk time (9am wed local time). Don't know if they allow cameras inside or not.

Think you forgot the word 'alleged'. I don't have any particularly strong views on the guy, but surely a bit kangaroo court?

Albino Aussie mate.

1. No soul.
2. From a nation of convicts

What more do you want?

Last edited:
How do you feel about the way he treated those Swedish women?

That has fuck all to do with the case in question but if you want to imply I'm OK with rape because I'm against someone being locked up for exposing murderers then fill yer boots but dont expect me to engage with such 3rd rate whataboutery
You're fine with misogyny and other forms of bigotry. So who knows what your motivations are?

Reactions: tim
Think you forgot the word 'alleged'. I don't have any particularly strong views on the guy, but surely a bit kangaroo court?
No. Assange admitted what he did, but didn’t think it was rape. Swedish law considers that it is.

Anyhow, Assange out, Bannon in. I can live with that trade, always got to keep at least one right wing shit behind bars.

You're fine with misogyny and other forms of bigotry. So who knows what your motivations are?
....and you are a master of twisting someone's acceptance of others take on realities into them being adherents to the same so as to smear them with some shit simply because the person hurt your feelings some time in the past now fuck off and find another leg to hump you boring old twat

....and you are a master of twisting someone's acceptance of others take on realities into them being adherents to the same so as to smear them with some shit simply because the person hurt your feelings some time in the past now fuck off and find another leg to hump you boring old twat
That's a quote from finnegan's wake. You couldn't write like that, you needed to borrow Joyce's cuss

We can add ageism to the list. At this stage, you're just smearing yourself.

Again, tell us how badly you believe Assange was treated, this time without the trademark bigotry and dirty protests.

He could have gone to a Swedish court to defend himself, but chose to daub shit on the walls of a diplomatic mission instead. The Swedish statute of limitations meant he could no longer be tried for his crimes.
He wasn't required to attend court, he was asked to go to Sweden for questioning. Why couldn't he have been questioned in London? The rape charge was dropped - twice - because the authorities felt like it, not because of any statute of limitations.

Back
Top Bottom