I have

Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction
Nashville Pussy
Lucifer Star Machine
Dan Sartain
Guana Batz
Reverend Horton Heat
and a couple of others that I can't remember

all bought at gigs though, I would never just buy a band t shirt from a shop, it just seems wrong.

in fact all but 2 of the t shirts I own are band t shirts, and as I prefer to wear t shirts, don't like plain ones and can never find non band t shirts with designs i like I'm pretty much stuck with only wearing band t shirts.

hmmph said:
Wear them :D

It's a far better than the standard issue plain t-shirts and jeans option which fellas seem to fall into as they get older. That's just boring and conformist and says you either can't be arsed or have no personal style.

Plain black t shirt vs "look everyone! I'm a red dwarf fan!!1!"

Wear them :D

It's a far better than the standard issue plain t-shirts and jeans option which fellas seem to fall into as they get older. That's just boring and conformist and says you either can't be arsed or have no personal style.
Perhaps as men get older they don't feel the need to declare their 'personality' to the world by choosing their identity from a bucket of pop culture references.

The idea that a T-Shirt with a picture or slogan on it consitutes 'personal style' actually made me lol. Selecting a demographic pigeonhole from those offered to you by marketing departments isn't exactly the height of individuality.

Perhaps as men get older they don't feel the need to declare their 'personality' to the world by choosing their identity from a bucket of pop culture references.

The idea that a T-Shirt with a picture or slogan on it consitutes 'personal style' actually made me lol. Selecting a demographic pigeonhole from those offered to you by marketing departments isn't exactly the height of individuality.
Nah,well personally speaking,ive worn music related t shirts etc since i was a kid an still do cos im a music junky,cant see anyone suggesting it constitutes style,its a thread about music t shirts on a music forum:p you not got any then?

I wear tour and festi ones, because sometimes its the only way I can remember having been there (Hugs Treworgey Tree fest t-shirt)

recently did a raffle at the Cardiff Gary DS memorial gig the 2nd prize being my Special Brew top from 1990,thats what sold the tickets:D

I think I've kept AKPress and SabCat in the black with my tshirt buying but I've been told to grow up. So now I'm wearing sensible shirts....mostly.

Back
Top Bottom