Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

A colleague was in this chipoil the other night - a well-known one in Cleethorpes - and there was a film crew, local comedian Lloyd Griffifths, and a load of smartly dressed young men.

View attachment 353608

Colleague asked the crew what they were filming and they said a marketing campaign for an upcoming adidas range of three 'seaside' shoes - Blackpool, Brighton, and Cleethorpes, the latter of which apparently is to have a colourway modelled on Marklew's chippy.

You heard it here first, folks
In fact they've just announced these a couple of days ago. From left to right Cleethorpes, Brighton, Blackpool

Previews-Seaside-pack-6-2200x1467.jpg

and a video

I get those mails from Size all the time and they struck me, that are a bit skatery but there’s something about them, I’d like to see them in the flesh before discounting them. Here’s another pair...

77178D83-184B-4646-81D5-93E8247B0B9B.jpeg

These aren't going to be for everyone.

They're running supershoes with carbon rods for <insert technical bit here>

They weigh half as much as my normal running shoes

But they're half a size too small so will have to go back.

They also come in green, but where's the fun in that

rsz_dsc_1653.jpg

:confused::confused:

I guess it was only a matter of time before Adidas got into the hovver-shoe trend.

It seems counter though cos for me the sleek lines are part of the whole deal.

:confused::confused:

I guess it was only a matter of time before Adidas got into the hovver-shoe trend.

It seems counter though cos for me the sleek lines are part of the whole deal.
My sister keeps pointing out Adidas sales that she hears about and each time I look it's the likes of the above; never Gazelles or Samba etc.

latest purchase

GX07121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom