Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which trainer tribe do you belong to?

I wear...

• Total voters
they aren't really running shoes though are they. they're fashion trainers that look a bit sporty.
No, some of those labels do actual running shoes, Nike Internationalist, Adidas and certainly Saucony are runners that have become something added. In the same way Nike, Adidas and Puma made trainers for tennis, but they became something else too.

So, since this post I have bought a lot of trainers. An embarrassing amount.
Along with more superga, I’ve also added 2x adidas and one Nike Air Max. I can’t stop. A pair of leather adidas arrived today and my trainer storage in the porch is about to collapse. :D
I’ve actually got fewer than I thought. So far I’ve counted 16, there might be one or two more lurking around. I don’t feel so bad now. 👍
My Adidas arrived yesterday and they’re plain but I really like them.
I’d like a pair of Veja but fucking Kate Middleton has got there first again. 😡

I’ve actually got fewer than I thought. So far I’ve counted 16, there might be one or two more lurking around. I don’t feel so bad now. 👍
My Adidas arrived yesterday and they’re plain but I really like them.
I’d like a pair of Veja but fucking Kate Middleton has got there first again. 😡

I've got 34 pairs, most;ly Adidas but have mates who have hundreds of pairs

Actual adults keep on answering this poll in all seriousness ? Fucking tragedy, what a thing to be loyal to or think is a meaningful part of yr identity. You were all arseholes at school, when some kid didn't have the correct brand of shoes weren't you.

Getting beaten up for not wearing sergio tachinni tracksuits was character forming ;)

Whichever Saucony (for last 4 pairs, but also open to other brands) for flat feet is on sale... (for running)

Also Rainha (volleyball shoes) which I wear for Capoeira.

For casual wear, whatever catches my eye, got Converse, British Knights, Ecco... Basically whatever jackpot I hit at TKMaxx 😁

Sketchers/Asics for HIIT/strength training.

OMG, got way too many shoes... Haven't even got to smart/evening/summer wear 🤔🙄 what a wanker.

Edit: I used to be very partial to Gola - still got a couple of very old pairs.

I love these suede BKs I got recently, they were 1/2 size too tight, but it was the only pair at TKMaxx, I didn't buy them at first, I went home, searched internet and they were no longer made or stocked anywhere. I went back the next day, they were still there, so I got them for £20! I spent the next week or soo wearing them with 3 pairs of very thick socks (it hurts) to stretch them and now the fit!

Attachments

• 20210907_132618.jpg
    20210907_132618.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Adidas for road running.
Various different brands for trail running.
For everyday wearing, I just buy the cheapest all black pair that are comfortable and wear them till they fall apart. I've no idea what brand my latest ones are

Never heard of Veja... Well, I have but it's as a Brazilian news magazine, not as shoes. I see, they are very expensive "sustainable" trainers...

I like these, they would make good martial arts shoes, but given my shoe abundance & price I would not buy them... They actually look very much like Rainha/Feyue, but a lot more expensive.

I hope they are long lasting at that price! I've had my Rainha's for 10 years and they are still going strong!

Last edited:
Never heard of Veja... Well, I have but it's as a Brazilian news magazine, not as shoes. I see, they are very expensive "sustainable" trainers...

I like these, they would make good martial arts shoes, but given my shoe abundance & price I would not buy them... They actually look very much like Rainha/Feyue, but a lot more expensive.

I hope they are long lasting at that price! I've had my Rainha's for 10 years and they are still going strong!
Yeah I wouldn’t be paying full price! I was going to try from La Redoute as they always have good offers but the range is limited.

Actual adults keep on answering this poll in all seriousness ? Fucking tragedy, what a thing to be loyal to or think is a meaningful part of yr identity. You were all arseholes at school, when some kid didn't have the correct brand of shoes weren't you.

Often for even less.

What, no Simod?

I had a pair of those at school. Later Hitech. No one else I know has ever had a pair of Simod... :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom