Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

20200907_143950.jpg

20200907_144004.jpg

I scored these while clearing out a house for a client. The property had been a rental for years, various tenants.
They're not even my size but I've got them tucked away in my garage in NZ. I don't know enough about them to make an informed decision regarding their future, they could either be worth a bit, or a lot, from what I can gather.

Haven't bought any trainers in a while (nothing new to tempt me), but have found myself down an '80s casual rabbit hole over the last couple of months with two pairs of Sergio Tacchini shorts, a t-shirt and three Fila Settanta tops purchased. :eek:

Must stop looking at these sites! :(

Been trying to tell myself, they're for my holidays. :oops:

Last edited:
Up until a few day ago, I only ever had one pair of trainers at any one time.

Then on black Friday I bought 5 pairs of adidas, different styles and different colours as was feeling a bit flush.

It feels quite good, and now I can rotate them around I hope they will last for a long while.
That's what I do; my oldest pair are over ten years old now because I only wear them about once every two or three months

They’ve stopped doing supercourts, apart from one crappy pair in the sale 🥲 Have switched to airforce ones 😖

Got me some Reeboks yesterday. Only £35. Quite honestly I don't see the difference between most of the higher priced similar designs from Nike, Addidas, New Balance, etc.
1705412160024.png

I like gazelles but I wouldn't get on well with suede, which most of them are. Bought some white leather ones with green stripes. Turns out they're branded Celtic ones that I seemed to miss when purchasing. I don't even like football. :D

Bit of a rare oddity from the States.

Do I like them? Would I wear them?

:confused:

Bit of a rare oddity from the States.

Do I like them? Would I wear them?

:confused:
They look like they're designed by AI

Back
Top Bottom