Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

Of course, have lived near their ground all my life ( apart from when I moved out of London), but am just an armchair MotD supporter these days. :)

go basic

038add68e4d1fc3e1dad04ab15f020c1.jpg

VL 2.0 court shoes adidas black :D

I bought some adizero adios pro 3 for the London marathon. They're what runners call supershoes, and have carbon rods in the sole to supposedly provide energy return and make you faster .

Yesterday my route took me along the Exe Estuary but the path ended in some marshes with loads of filthy, slippy bastard mud.

So now my lovely new shoes look battered

rsz_20230402_130605.jpg

At least I won't be on the start line with box fresh shoes

I bought some adizero adios pro 3 for the London marathon. They're what runners call supershoes, and have carbon rods in the sole to supposedly provide energy return and make you faster .

Yesterday my route took me along the Exe Estuary but the path ended in some marshes with loads of filthy, slippy bastard mud.

So now my lovely new shoes look battered

View attachment 369178

At least I won't be on the start line with box fresh shoes

Meh…

A23BD367-4989-4949-9491-499AAFBE3AE5.jpeg

Me too. But they stopped it as people were making rare colourways. Even now I can't throw mine out despite having a hole in one of the soles.
I tell myself I am somehow going to repair holes in my trainers, but the reality is I just have a load of knackered pairs of trainers I never wear but can't bring myself to throw away.

Saw Trim Trabbs for £55 today
I was looking earlier on size, there's currently 3 different colours and I like them all.

adidas.PNG

Instead of trainers this year for my b/day my wife got me a cpl of tops, but I did get £150 in John Lewis vouchers from family, she needs some bits and bobs in JL so I might suggest I give her the vouchers and she buys me the 3 pairs :D

found these creamy suede jobbies in a chazza today, never seen this particular model.

anyone got any info?

IMG_20230727_003622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom