Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

I’m also aware that bootleg copies are out there and you can’t be sure from the photos.
If you buy from EBay how do you check they’re authentic?

They discontinue styles, which is annoying if you like a particular one. Samba is a staple that persists but obviously they've discontinued the black suede. Gazelles are probably your best bet for suede if they do them in those colours.

They discontinue styles, which is annoying if you like a particular one. Samba is a staple that persists but obviously they've discontinued the suede. Gazelles are probably your best bet for suede if they do them in those colours.

Yeah. It really is annoying. Also the slight tweaks they make to existing styles without changing the name.

I think I’ve resorted to navy suede in the past and hoped they ended up darker (they did).

I don’t like the way the leather is so shiny but the leather daps you posted up there earlier make me think I may go for the leather and let them weather.

Also, all the colour options on Ebay has my hand itching to buy some in burnt orange and maybe the dark lavender too…. The green is also very good..,. I can to justify these purchases though, while sitting here in a cold home!

I don’t like the way the leather is so shiny but the leather daps you posted up there earlier make me think I may go for the leather and let them weather.
Ah right, those are Gazelles I bought online - I opted for leather as Suede would probably survive ten outings; worse even than my decision to have white leather Sambas!

I don’t even understand why I don’t like the continuous midsole. I don’t think they’re ugly on another person. Why don’t I want them for my own feet?

Ah yeah, I'd be fussy about that. They wouldn't suit me at all. They aren't proper Samba.

They’re Samba super.
I want the super ones, which don’t have the continuous sole running round. I like the break in the sole in those I posted up there.

I’m also aware that bootleg copies are out there and you can’t be sure from the photos.
If you buy from EBay how do you check they’re authentic?

Check the feedback and reviews. Can't do more than that.

Some styles are more prone to fakery than others

Busenitz come in Black Suede with white stripes.

Yeh, I’ve looked at those too. Not sure I’ve I’ve tried them in a shop but will make sure I do so next time I have the opportunity.

I‘ve got other Adidas but I was trying to replace this particular pair.

They’re Samba super.
I want the super ones, which don’t have the continuous sole running round. I like the break in the sole in those I posted up there.
I don't like super samba. Looks like the toe end is held on with sticky tape. :(

Back
Top Bottom