Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

Project Fear can't let this counter narrative rest:

Yeah but Frankfurt and Paris and no but yeah but globalisation but no but India but yeah:

British fintech firms continue to attract huge amount of international investment, second only to the US, Hirt added. According to Hirt, this is due to London’s continued strength as a financial centre where most business is done in English, its access to top tier universities, a diverse talent pool, and strong support from regulators and government. And the latest industry figures confirm investor appetite for homegrown fintech firms is only growing.

Love their chicken and bacon sub. And it’s in the meal deal. This could force me to rethink my entire analysis of the benefits of the neo-liberal supra state.

Sainsbury’s are fucking arseholes with the meal deal, arbitrary 50% of the sandwiches aren’t in the deal and of course the sandwiches inevitably get mixed up so the labels are no use on shelves

Do you ever have coherent moments?
They’re being perfectly coherent. Basically they’re pointing out that despite all the doom mongering by remainers about no deal being struck for the financial services sector, UK fintech is the most heavily invested in, in the world after the US. Therefore, one might conclude that predictions of financial Armageddon by many on here and elsewhere, are bollocks.

Sainsbury’s are fucking arseholes with the meal deal, arbitrary 50% of the sandwiches aren’t in the deal and of course the sandwiches inevitably get mixed up so the labels are no use on shelves
I abandoned Sainsbury’s for precisely this reason. Plus their cold drink options always seem designed to tempt you away from the meal deal

They’re being perfectly coherent. Basically they’re pointing out that despite all the doom mongering by remainers about no deal being struck for the financial services sector, UK fintech is the most heavily invested in, in the world after the US. Therefore, one might conclude that predictions of financial Armageddon by many on here and elsewhere, are bollocks.
Yep; the tax havens still exist, whatever.

I'd wager that most Remainers on this forum aren't so tone-deaf as to go "but what about the poor, poor banks?"

The Remainers on Twitter, on the other hand...

We have different definitions of coherent, clearly, it just comes across as having a spittle-flecked keyboard.

And I think "but what about the poor, poor banks?" fits this post much better than "Broggers" post did, Spyers.

And I think "but what about the poor, poor banks?" fits this post much better than "Broggers" post did, Spyers.

So it's all about the poor, poor banks, and not the poor, poor, people who work for them or supporting/supported sectors? This weird 'hope FS gets fucked' position is staggering, considering what would happen to pretty much everyone if it did.

So it's all about the poor, poor banks, and not the poor, poor, people who work for them or supporting/supported sectors? This weird 'hope FS gets fucked' position is staggering, considering what would happen to pretty much everyone if it did.

The fact that removing the parasite could harm the host is not the endorsement of finance capital that you might think it is.

was it boris johnson who put it so pithily as 'fuck business'?

but he post it from the guardian so it left wing MSM propaganda

Back
Top Bottom