Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A Golden Age of Crisps?

I love crisps. When I was younger I don't think Walkers was available as a brand. It was Golden Wonder which seemed to disappear for awhile and have re-appeared on supermarket shelves again. Golden Wonder FTW. They are much more tastier than Walkers which I find rather bland.

I quite like fake crisps (corn snacks) as well. Monster Munch pickled onion flavour. Yum!

Sadly I am on a diet so have to restrict my consumption of crisps otherwise I could eat them all day long.

On a similar note, Percy Pigs contain actual pig and so are not suitable for vegetarians!

PercyPigs.jpeg

I remember posting about this once !! one of the ingredients is pork gellatine!! :eek::D

I quite like fake crisps (corn snacks) as well. Monster Munch pickled onion flavour. Yum!

Sadly I am on a diet so have to restrict my consumption of crisps otherwise I could eat them all day long.

all this!!! I am also a fan of 'fake' crisps such as Pringles <legs it>

Reactions: Lea
They existed, a google says they were launched in 1999 for the millennium (friends reunited shows up in the search results) They had sparkley wrappers but I don't remember how close to champagne they were as I wasn't much of a champagne drinker back then.

they were hardly reminiscent of veueve clicquot, put it that way.

I wish I had had those - they look fantastic! And Tudor crisps were great.

Also, I once dipped salt and vinegar crisps in melted chocolate and allowed them to set, and they were the best thing ever.

I’m coming round to the mixed beetroot and parsnip and unidentifiable vegetable crisps which have to be served in a packet because otherwise they will be mistaken for pot pourri.

Back
Top Bottom