Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Went down to Manor House Gardens this morning and was delighted to run into local Lee legend Sadie.

0DD5F7C4-090F-4729-B5DC-8AC985F32D45.jpeg

Now Sadie has lost the red tag ‘do not feed me’ thingy on her collar, but what looked to me like some kind of new fangled device.
If you look at the top of the picture you see the feet of one of a class of about 25 nursery kids all in the park with their high viz stuff on.
So when perambulating the park I saw all the children were assembled in a great big hand holding circle whilst their teachers taught them the Okey Cokey. They liked it, spinning and whooping and falling over laughing as much as possible, then reassembling to carry on the controlled chaos.
So who should appear trotting across the field towards the melee, but totally fearless Sadie.
Bosh, straight into the centre of the circle to cries of ‘the cat’ from the children, who at that moment were rushing in, falling and laughing Okey Cokeying like mad.
Sadie scooted, and dodged, and ran and spun amongst the big noisy crowd until the moment she must’ve thought ‘this is all a bit much’ and she scarpered away towards the lake.

67F0394F-720E-4C7E-A59C-DAA80CE7ED3D.jpeg

Last edited:
More cat news from me. My internal clock woke me in order to feed feral Harry, so outside my back door was scrounger Bloom who came in to show me how long (as in length) he can be.

C2AAAD8D-8792-4C99-815E-A627D31D0665.jpeg

Then when going to feed Harry he allowed me to get the closest ever…he is still skittish though.

2352E13F-EDDB-4ADB-B47D-A9C5E47A6267.jpeg

It is lucky really that our main cat Acapulco just got stitched up after another fight so he can't go outside for a week anyway... the foster cat Napoleon is from Chelsea, I doubt he'd last long in this area without getting battered

Jakey has been snoozing with his head on my arm this evening :)

20220430_193559.jpg

He liked the early renal wet food that I got from the vet today, once he's had his ultrasound and we know for definite whether he needs that or something different I'll order online which will work out cheaper per pouch, but the minimum order is twice the quantity I need between now and the date of the ultrasound (23rd May).

He wolfed it down though, it reminded me of the time OH charmingly demonstrated to me that he could fit an entire swiss roll in his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom