Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Chloe beats the cling film challenge

Christ, if I'd ever used cling film like that, or even left anything plastic or similar accessible, it would have resulted in a trip to the vet hospital after one of them tried to eat it.

Sonic was the absolute worst for trying to eat stuff that wasn't food.

There's this cat who lives a few doors down from me, who initially seems very friendly, coming up to me when I put the bins out earlier. However she'll permit at most a finger sniff, and always stays just out of reach for a stroke. She even does a back roll, but will scarper if I get close enough to touch.

I call in on an elderly relative a couple of times a week and this lad is generally waiting outside the neighbours. Always has a little cwtch.

fnvfg.jpgWhen I got home my lad called in for a catch up, got his phone out and started showing me some pic's of another ginger tom that he encountered on the way home from work. We wasted about 20 minutes showing each other random cats we meet on the street.

Oh and here's The Rand with another cob on because I'm clearly neglecting him.

Randy.jpg

I call in on an elderly relative a couple of times a week and this lad is generally waiting outside the neighbours. Always has a little cwtch.

View attachment 308618When I got home my lad called in for a catch up, got his phone out and started showing me some pic's of another ginger tom that he encountered on the way home from work. We wasted about 20 minutes showing each other random cats we meet on the street.

Oh and here's The Rand with another cob on because I'm clearly neglecting him.

View attachment 308619
Handsome boys! They both look like proper characters.

Back
Top Bottom