Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

There is an inordinate amount of plastic-eating involved tbh.

I have these beautiful predatory creatures sharing my home and my life and OMFG why are you chewing that, it's not food?

Radar chewed up loads of cables (plastic coated copper and similar) during his life, I do wonder whether this was a contributory factor to how he ended up.
There's something in Bag for Life carrier bag handles that Stan likes. If I leave one lying around, it's full of bite marks and little holes when I go back to it. I often wonder what they make them out of.

After being flopped-out by the fire and then beside me on the bed all night, I awoke to a much brighter/happier cat this morning.

She was head-bumping me, then asking out and had even eaten most of the food I had left out for her overnight.

However, I got the results from the vet and she has now reached that point where her thyroid and kidney readings are no longer good.

So it is medication for both and hopefully once stabilised, she is still within the range of diet alone. I picked-up the meds and some special food straight away, gave her a dose and a little of the food, which she ate most of straight away. Will see how she gets-on.

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that out of my two it's only Donut that actually eats the prey. Which means we can rule out this sac being any kind of tasty morsel, because no way would the greedy twat leave it if it was :D :rolleyes:
Can now confirm that they both eat the prey, after watching several instances of my tiny dainty tabby devouring a huge rat on the back lawn.

She's coming back nicely..!

51060316.1d87065a.1600.jpg

:)

i haven't seen anything of neighbours' kittehs (or neighbours for that matter) for a few weeks now (although i'm not at home all the time at the moment)

hope it's just the cold weather and they are staying close to a radiator...

both kittehs present and correct

:)

next door kitteh was out and about when i got home from work yesterday. she was too busy doing important cat stuff to want a fuss.

downstairs kitteh was out on the doorstep when i went out for work today. not quite sure if she was complaining about the drizzle or because i wouldn't let her in for breakfast (i don't think she has got the idea that i can't open her front door)

Back
Top Bottom