Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes or No -AV referendum May 2011

You are really claiming that there is no fundamental class difference between the origins of the Tory party and the foundation of Labour :eek:

It used to be that you couldn't follow your own arguments from day to day - you can't seen to follow them minute to any more.

No :facepalm: recognising the debilitating effect of Labourism on the British left does not mean you can just bypass it or pretend it's not there - you need to change the institutions that keep it in business.

So vote yes to smash labour. An interesting perspective for a labour member selling his wares on the basis of av delivering a labour govt. You will literally say anything. People can spot that.

So vote yes to smash labour. An interesting perspective for a labour member selling his wares on the basis of av delivering a labour govt. You will literally say anything. People can spot that.

Becuase there is only one sort of Labour party and only one sort of Labour government - and this is from a historical materialist?!?

hmm...I take the issue so seriously i'm prepared to campaign for it full time - and then my opinions doesn't count due to "conflict of interest"? How the fuck does that work?

As to the assorted dumb-fucks (see above) - what is your recipe for undermining Labourism? And why would it work now when it hasn't despite attempt after attempt?

"underming Labourism" is completely irrlevent, I don't care that you're a Labour member personally but you cannot undermine it from inside that's ludicrous.

Anyway what matters is building a broad progessive, militant and self organised working class movement and AV is not going to do that, given the way it funnels votes to the big 3 parties, while stopping AV is going to fuck the Libdems up especially at the same time as they get wiped out in the locals.

Anyway what matters is building a broad progessive, militant and self organised working class movement and AV is not going to do that, given the way it funnels votes to the big 3 parties, while stopping AV is going to fuck the Libdems up especially at the same time as they get wiped out in the locals.

Exactly. Why the fuck A8 can't see this is beyond me. Perhaps the cheques help.

Back
Top Bottom