Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes or No -AV referendum May 2011

I've made no effort to hide or disguise the fact I campaing on this issue profesionally. But if others have nothing to hide, why don't their declare what they do for a living themselves so we're all in the same position?

Maybe they too campaign professionally on this issue? But they don't. So fuck off.

Yes it was and yes it does.
How so? Let's have the bottom up history of the Tory party

Are you really going to be this crude? The labour party says that it represents w/c interests therefore it does. Do you see where you are now?
I certainly never said it *does* represent w/c interests. I said that it was founded on that claim. That makes it a qualitatively different sort of organisation than out-and-out capitalist parties.

I've made no effort to hide or disguise the fact I campaing on this issue profesionally. But if others have nothing to hide, why don't their declare what they do for a living themselves so we're all in the same position?

Yes you fucking did as well - you hid it and other horrors for years until you were exposed.

Because youre the only one being paid to push a position by an organisation very keen to make a profit from said position.

How so? Let's have the bottom up history of the Tory party

I certainly never said it *does* represent w/c interests. I said that it was founded on that claim. That makes it a qualitatively different sort of organisation than out-and-out capitalist parties.

The tories claimed to represent the w/c too - your pathetic embarrassing argument is gone.

It will be different because it won't be co-opted by liberal wetwipe cunts like you.

More abuse. Fine. But you won't even get into the position where any fucker takes any notice, certainly under the present electoral system. At one time Militants would have called you "sectarians on the fringes of the labour movement". They'd have been just about right.

More abuse. Fine. But you won't even get into the position where any fucker takes any notice, certainly under the present electoral system. At one time Militants would have called you "sectarians on the fringes of the labour movement". They'd have been just about right.

Is that you moonie?

Lol. You should join a trot party, sounds like you could do with a bit of political education. CLP's can be a bit, errr, dull, can't they?

What's that Victorian Poster by the tories saying "Stop the Whigs and justice for the poor" or something along those lines?

Btw, the tories under robert peel were the first to introduce state-funded police forces etc, among other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom