Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup betting tips

I've got £20 on some geezer called Rossi(?) as highest goalscorer. It was a free bet so I just took a stab in the dark as I know sweet FA about football :D

I dunno much about betting but I had a free £5 bet so I stuck it on Ivory Coast to beat Brazil at 5/1, I think that's a fairly reasonable punt.

A fiver is nothing - good odds cos IC aren't a bad team.

...but they are against Brazil.
I put a bet of over 2.5 goals for that game - expecting it to be an open match.

For Italy vs NZ - did a handicap bet of Italy -1 goal.

Slovakia v Paraguay - have no idea where this one will end. Firepower for both teams are shite. I'm thinking Paraguay to win or under 1.5 goals...not sure.

I've got £20 on some geezer called Rossi(?) as highest goalscorer. It was a free bet so I just took a stab in the dark as I know sweet FA about football :D

He's Italian and I think he was left out of the squad. You might get another free bet, check the T&Cs.

I backed Portugal at 32 yesterday and laid them at 21 today, each for £10, so I get £104 if they win and lose nothing if they don't :)

ETA: May back Ivory Coast now, they're at 700 on betfair.

I backed Portugal at 32 yesterday and laid them at 21 today, each for £10, so I get £104 if they win and lose nothing if they don't :)

ETA: May back Ivory Coast now, they're at 700 on betfair.
*That* is what I am talking about.

I've been missing out on the gravy train.

Right, I've backed Gerrard Pique to score at anytime tonight at 13/2 and I've also had a cheeky punt on both teams to score at 7/4.

In the outright win market Italy have drifted to 22/1 = not bad odds at all - never underestimate the ability of the italians to win games one way or another
Portugal (my pick) have come down from the 25/1 i had on them, to 22/1 also, but thats a really good bet still
France are now 200/1 at some places! Stranger things have happened - worth £1 at least!

Right, after last night's abysmal showing i've gone for the relative banker of backing South Korea to progress from the group at 8/15.

Come on, give me a break. I need this money before the fucking Tories take it.

nigeria one up, SK bottom of the table. long way to go though :)

:mad:

Now it's 1-1 ht. I've had a look at the odds and chucked everything on South Korea winning the game @7/4 and a quid on Greece pulling it off in their game at 7/1. I'm retiring from my brief foray into world cup gambling if neither of these come off as my account will be empty of the 8 quid I had in there at kick off and I'm not giving them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom