Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup 2018

I got an email from the England Supporters Club offering me tickets for the Costa Rica game. I thought I might have fancied it being the last friendly before they head off to Russia and it's at Elland Road, which is far closer to me than Wembley.

But the tickets were 35 quid, or 55 quid.

For a friendly. :facepalm:
Yeah me too. For £20 or maybe 25 I'd have gone to the Nigeria game today at Wembley, but not for £35 for the upper tier (plus £1.50 to print your own ticket off at home!) fuck that.

Really :eek:

I just stuck £2,000 on them getting two draws and getting out the group stage on goal difference.
Nah of course not. :D I'm just trying to wind up the Welsh and the Scots. #itscominghome

Would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids

Your bet sounds better.

Decent ish first half :hmm:

Second half has been pretty blah :facepalm: but a lot of substitutions and it is only a freindly after all :hmm:

Is it only England that start so many players who can’t command a first team place at their clubs. Delph, Rose, Rashford, Cahill, Wellbeck, others?

Why bring on Wellbeck when you’ve got Vardy?

Well I don't think it will be dull. We have a lot of attacking midfielders all scampering about. Better teams are going to walk through us mind but whatever, should be a laugh.

Why are we playing walker as a centre back? I missed that bit. Surely he'd be better as a wing back? Trippier is alright but not sure he's good enough to play other people out of position for.

Back
Top Bottom