Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England at the World Cup 2018

quote-we-won-t-get-fooled-again-pete-townshend-117-27-55.jpg

I have to give a presentation on Thursday morning and I've just realised I need to create two presentation's to cover both possible outcomes. Can somebody who can work photoshop please change this picture to 'Southgate out!' or something equally witty (and clean).

20180708t123758z_1_lynxmpee670hp_rtroptp_3_soccerworldcupsweeng.ashx

Much appreciated though actually having to plan for a lose scenario is no fun.

Cheers, two decent efforts, though one of them is slightly more appropriate in a presentation to the directors.

well france look as close to unbeatable as is possible. Mbappe is terrifyingly good, pogba is the proper pogba, their defence is bastard tight. Hazzard, De Bruyne, Lukaku and co just broke upon it like waves on a cliff face. I cant see England having any joy if they get to play them.

But fuck it - i think they will have the game of their lives tomorrow and beat croatia with style - then whatever happens in the final is a bonus - it would still be a fantastic achievement to get there.

Last edited:
well france look as close to unbeatable as is possible. Mbappe is terrifyingly good, pogba is the proper pogba, their defence is bastard tight. Hazzard, De Bruyne, Lukaku and co just broke upon it like waves on a cliff face. I cant see England having any joy if they get to play them.
free kicks! corners! Kane and Alli both do a very convincing dive!

[

But fuck it - i think they will have the game of their lives tomorrow end beat croatia with style - then whatever happens in the final is a bonus - it would still be a fantastic achievement to get there.
Aye, all that. Same time, 20 minutes in I thought we'd have been saying similar things about Belgium.

But fuck it - i think they will have the game of their lives tomorrow and beat croatia with style - then whatever happens in the final is a bonus - it would still be a fantastic achievement to get there.
There for the taking, they don't like it up 'em etc. Just so long as it's not Croatia doing the taking.

Back
Top Bottom