Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will win the 2018 World Cup? Poll

Who will win the 2018 World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain were bloody lucky last night, I mean really spawney. In a tournament luck is often more useful than skill, its got me thinking that it may be their year again.

Switzerland to be kicked out of the tournament for 'bringing politics into it', reinstating Northern Ireland who should be there anyway.

NI to win the entire thing, a la Denmark '92.

Was I really the only person to opt for Brazil (at least I think that was me)? Has no one seen them in the last year or something?

They look odds on now I reckon. I'll be shocked if anyone else takes it.

wasnrt confident about France at the start, but fucking hell, they have some talent to play with. They are full of confidence now, have avoided the splits that have so often dogged their campaigns- I have to go for France now

Moved from Qtrs thread - OK, here it comes...............England are very capable of getting to the World Cup Final based on the teams they'd face -

But then - to face anyone from the other quarters looks like an unlikely win......although the final is a one-off game obvs.

Do you agree and if so how will you deal with that? Is that so far above expectation they're heroes anyway, or so unbelievably gutting as how will we ever get that close again?

Back
Top Bottom