Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What will happen when England win the World Cup on July 15th 2018?

I answered your question

Doubtful. but this does seem like a bit of England bashing again.
So by responding to the question posed in the OP with facts, links and local knowledge, that's somehow seen as "England baiting"?

Jesus. Why did you become so bloody sensitive?

So by responding to the question posed in the OP with facts, links and local knowledge, that's somehow seen as "England baiting"?

Jesus. Why did you become so bloody sensitive?

Nobody's sensitive (whatever that means), it just seems like you're using admittedly awful examples of poor behaviour and violence to deliberately annoy posters on a lighthearted thread.

Just looks a bit churlish, point scoring with serious topics.

Nobody's sensitive (whatever that means), it just seems like you're using admittedly awful examples of poor behaviour and violence to deliberately annoy posters on a lighthearted thread.

Just looks a bit churlish, point scoring with serious topics.
I didn't realise the question posed was: "What nice and pleasant things will happen if England wins the World Cup?"

I posted up about the pubs because I was just talking to the managers and they were pissed off.

For the record, I don't doubt fans of just about any other nationality with the same pub culture as ours would react in a similar fashion.

Trawling the Internet trying to find information , however minor, however unproven, that you post with the sole intention of denigrating a nation or race. I could do the same for Muslims, Russians, Syrians whatever, and would get banned.

I expect there will be dancing in the fountains in Trafalgar Square & lots of car horns hooting all night. Most non English who live in Engerland will have a night in & watch some catch up TV.

Trawling the Internet trying to find information , however minor, however unproven, that you post with the sole intention of denigrating a nation or race. I could do the same for Muslims, Russians, Syrians whatever, and would get banned.
And which "middle class racist" is posting here solely to "denigrate a nation or race"?

You now what denigrate means, yes? It is to criticise unfairly. Where's that happened?
Oh and and England isn't a "race", you numpty. :facepalm:

I live in a city with a lot of people with Italian heritage. When Italy wins anything there is a lot of noisy celebration, care driving around with people hanging out of windows waving red, white and green tricolours. If we win something for a change I suspect it will be similar.

And which "middle class racist" is posting here solely to "denigrate a nation or race"?

You now what denigrate means, yes? It is to criticise unfairly. Where's that happened?
Oh and and England isn't a "race", you numpty. :facepalm:
I think England is a nation though, and the fact you have descended to name calling shows you are embarrassed about your prejudices, now fuck off.

I think England is a nation though, and the fact you have descended to name calling shows you are embarrassed about your prejudices, now fuck off.
A nation does not make a race. You are very silly indeed.

Oh and cut out the chopsy language. There's no need for that.

Back
Top Bottom