Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What will happen when England win the World Cup on July 15th 2018?

I think we'll see an England-Belgium final, the press will hype it as the "Battle of Brexit," Remainers will support Belgium as a wind-up and everybody's going to lose their shit, when England win the headline's going to be "It's Gammon Home." What a time to be alive.

I think we'll see an England-Belgium final, the press will hype it as the "Battle of Brexit," Remainers will support Belgium as a wind-up and everybody's going to lose their shit, when England win the headline's going to be "It's Gammon Home." What a time to be alive.

I get what you mean, but it'll be more of a Premier League final. How many of the players will be with premier league clubs? - they know each other well. It might be a bit cagey.

But, back to the original question - I will get hammered, jump up and down like an idiot and wander into work the next day with a monumental hangover.

When England wins the World Cup, a thousand years of peace will be ushered in. People will be lovely to each other, there will be no more conflicts or weeping, everything will be marvellous.

it only counts as an EU victory if we win then the team is forced to endure 10 years of austerity and readings from 'Adults in the Room' by yannis. Its a good read, damn you.

and schaubles punches the catalonian mascot because reasons.

Some pubs will have to be redecorated at the expense of the various breweries and other dicks who run them. And I will tune out from the news for a few days and pray I dont hear Alan Hanson's dreary boring vapid voice boring on with sone trite meaningless observations.

Some pubs will have to be redecorated at the expense of the various breweries and other dicks who run them. And I will tune out from the news for a few days and pray I dont hear Alan Hanson's dreary boring vapid voice boring on with sone trite meaningless observations.
You're unlikely to. He's retired.

Hansen, by the way.

Retired after Rio

The last time we won the world cup in 2003* Lots of people celebrated by getting drunk in a civilised way with supporters of other counties.

What is the variable that would make anything different happen?

I live in a city with a lot of people with Italian heritage.

Bedford by any chance? I'm from there, lived there in 1982 when Italy won the World Cup. Was great. One restaurant owner gave free meals for something stupid like a week. Only time it was ever worth being in Bedford tbh.

Edit. Oh you said 'city'. No way is Bedford anything like a city.

Bit more ambulance trashing too, maybe

sei_205639951.jpg

Fundraiser to fix ambulance wrecked in England World Cup celebrations | Metro News

Bedford by any chance? I'm from there, lived there in 1982 when Italy won the World Cup. Was great. One restaurant owner gave free meals for something stupid like a week. Only time it was ever worth being in Bedford tbh.

Edit. Oh you said 'city'. No way is Bedford anything like a city.
No, Peterborough . There is a joke that can really only be understood by Peterborians, "Do you watch Italian football"? " I would but there are no buses to Stanground on Sunday". Stanground being, of course, the area of the city where Italians traditionally settled.

Back
Top Bottom