Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers Power have split

If only these people had some sort of figurehead to keep everyone on message and do away with whingeing troublemakers. A sort of kindly uncle figure perhaps. With a moustache.

Chelfingchuckle.jpg

Take your pick.

eta: if anyone does get round to making that far-left sitcom talked about, then it would be a travesty to not have the C Bros involved somehow.

what about International Communist Union/Workers' Struggle?

Aren't they the British supporters of Lutte Ouvriere? I thought they translated it as Workers' Fight though. If its the same group I'm thinking of, they used to insist on producing all their publications on duplicators and stencils in case of any power cut (hopefully caused by a power station strike etc). This meant that their stuff was much more difficult to read. Do they still do that?

I'm sure some regional angling organisations are more coherantly structured and have more political clout than most of the leftist groups put together.

Aren't they the British supporters of Lutte Ouvriere? I thought they translated it as Workers' Fight though. If its the same group I'm thinking of, they used to insist on producing all their publications on duplicators and stencils in case of any power cut (hopefully caused by a power station strike etc). This meant that their stuff was much more difficult to read. Do they still do that?

I think they still prize their DIY ethic. I think they do try to "implant" their comrades in particular industries. So who knows, their 30 members might be able to cripple NPower or something?

I wonder, what are the significant theoretical innovations of bamberyism, it's defining characteristics? Tbh that just looks like the scottish franchise of counterfire.

Back
Top Bottom