Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will Gary Lineker be presenting Motd on Saturday?

Sad to say, I've seen a disappointing tweet from WCFC's manager complaining about Gary Lineker's "ego going through the roof"

It will be interesting what happens at the grounds today.
"There's only one Gary Lineker" or "Gary Lineker - what a wanker"
I don’t know what WCFC is. I’ve only just clicked that your username must therefore be a football thing.

Sad to say, I've seen a disappointing tweet from WCFC's manager complaining about Gary Lineker's "ego going through the roof"

It will be interesting what happens at the grounds today.
"There's only one Gary Lineker" or "Gary Lineker - what a wanker"
I think the first one, not necessarily because of the Lineker's comments, but things directly affecting the crowd, such as the cost of living crisis, this will be a way for people to vent.

The easiest thing for the BBC to do at this point is to just do a u-turn. Surely even they can read the room by now. There's still time to save face.
This is what I thought they would do yesterday. It gets harder to do by the minute.

Not sure what the endgame for this is yet. Still seem to be multiple possibilities. Let's see what the chants are at the matches this afternoon.

Would have been a slightly more interesting situation if the England Vs France Rugby match this afternoon had been on the BBC (it's on ITV). The argument doesn't specially apply to football of course, but I wonder if any of the rugby pundits might have at least had a think.
There's always the Scotland game tomorrow. Pundits for that probably seeing how today pans out before sticking their head above the parapet.

The easiest thing for the BBC to do at this point is to just do a u-turn. Surely even they can read the room by now. There's still time to save face.

Would have been a slightly more interesting situation if the England Vs France Rugby match this afternoon had been on the BBC (it's on ITV). The argument doesn't specially apply to football of course, but I wonder if any of the rugby pundits might have at least had a think.

This is what I thought they would do yesterday. It gets harder to do by the minute.

Not sure what the endgame for this is yet. Still seem to be multiple possibilities. Let's see what the chants are at the matches this afternoon.
Yeah, very curious to see how this all continues to play out. On similar lines, two FA Cup QFs due to be broadcast live on the BBC next week.

No word yet re Scotland v Ireland game bbc covering on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom