Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

why the bbc is going down the pan

Mrs Forward has the BBC news channel on every evening until I can't fucking stand it a any more. Well tonight, the BBC followed the Wrexham team buses on their victory parade for at least a fucking hour with some useless news anchor banging on about the two celebrities who've bailed out the club. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased for Wrexham AFC for getting back into the football league but all the anchor is talking about is the two Holywood celebs and is repeatedly asking whether they'll one day get into the Premier league. No other news in the last hour and a half. What a load of shite. The anchor is a cunt.

But well done to Wrexham.

Mrs Forward has the BBC news channel on every evening until I can't fucking stand it a any more. Well tonight, the BBC followed the Wrexham team buses on their victory parade for at least a fucking hour with some useless news anchor banging on about the two celebrities who've bailed out the club. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased for Wrexham AFC for getting back into the football league but all the anchor is talking about is the two Holywood celebs and is repeatedly asking whether they'll one day get into the Premier league. No other news in the last hour and a half. What a load of shite. The anchor is a cunt.

But well done to Wrexham.
its enough to put you off your wrexham

Tory Mark Garnier MP on Politics Live yesterday claimed that the coronation would boost the national economy by £3 billion. Jo Coburn didn't challenge him on this figure at all, which is surprising, as it seems unlikely, especially once you take into account the loss in productivity from an extra bank holiday.

Caught the bit where Kirsty wark and guests were saying only people in their 80s or 90s would remember the last coronation. Check your maths, people, children from probably 6 and upwards in 1953 clearly remember those coronation festivities, which makes them in their late 70s today.

My parents both do and they were 7 and 9.

The arseholes won't let you complain about scheduling until after the programme's happened. Hence my question of why the same thing needed to be on three channels simultaneously has yet to be posed.

If one were sceptical that the palace appears to be making coverage decisions, one only has to look at the somewhat snarky headline 'Prince Harry left alone after the coronation'.

Well yes BBC, he flew in alone from the US so one would naturally assume he left alone afterwards. He was trying to get back for his son's birthday. But I suppose 'Man flies home to see son' is less clickbaity.

Back
Top Bottom