Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will be the next prime minister (October 2022 edition)

Who will be the next PM of what's left of the UK?

• Sunak

Votes: 61 39.6%
  • Mordaunt

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Hunt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Badenoch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Javid

• Zahawi

• Johnson

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Mogg

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Patel

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Obligatory comedy option: Braverman

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Is the big vote on urban for maudant a reflection of what is preferred rather than a perception of who will win?

If Sunak gets 25 more nominations, she won’t be one of the candidates tomorrow.
If you believe Johnson has the votes. I'm not sure he does and it he "decides" not to stand then Mordaunt may get enough anyone but Sunak votes

EDIT: Though Sunak is developing such a lead I'm skeptical either Johnson or Mordaunt will be able to stop him

Last edited:
What? How did you arrive at that conclusion? I prefer none of them.
No conclusion reached at all. Just remarking on the big vote for maudant here that is not reflected elsewhere. Is it urbanites just getting it wrong or was she perceived as being more acceptable? The least obnoxious candidate?

No conclusion reached at all. Just remarking on the big vote for maudant here that is not reflected elsewhere. Is it urbanites just getting it wrong or was she perceived as being more acceptable? The least obnoxious candidate?
Lol. What big vote? You have an overactive imagination.

Anyone guessing Tory party leadership votes is a mug punter. Thatcher wasn't favourite, pretty sure Major wasn't either. The spiteful party is spiteful to itself too. That's why this is so much fun.

(I thought Sunak early on. Mind you, I thought Sunak early on for the first vote too. The party is so split it's not inconceivable to see an ABU, in this case ABS, vote and Mourdant sneaking in. But I'm still going for Sunak.)

It really will be interesting to see it go a members vote now. I can’t see the party members voting for a brown bloke.

Nah. The libs on here like sensible Sunak.

Back
Top Bottom