Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will be the next prime minister (October 2022 edition)

Who will be the next PM of what's left of the UK?

• Sunak

Votes: 61 39.6%
  • Mordaunt

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Hunt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Badenoch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Javid

• Zahawi

• Johnson

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Mogg

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Patel

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Obligatory comedy option: Braverman

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
It won't be only 100 MP's though, will it.

Sunak's already got over 100, so if BJ get's 100+ too it forces the membership vote. The winner then has a mandate from the whole party rather than just the parliamentary party.
What a dilemma for the Tory membership, a brown man or an idiot. And their getting a second chance to get it right this time.

I want DePeffel to win. If Sunak or Mordant win then the Tories will lose the next one or maybe two elections. If the clown is in number 10 for a couple of months again they will be destroyed as a party, perhaps for a generation, perhaps for ever. Go BoJo!

Rees Mogg thinks he is in the Tufty Club now. Mid-week in the voting, as they were returning from the chambers into Parliament he was telling politicians on both sides, while they were on their way in, that he was watching them and cuffing them on the back of their heads.

I recon Sunak as PM and Johnson as Deputy, that is if Boris can live with the bloke who initiated his downfall being his boss.
Or foreign secretary to carry on his Ukraine support.

Last edited:
So what happened with this apparent meeting between Johnson and Sunak earlier? Dunno heard it on LBC.

So what happened with this apparent meeting between Johnson and Sunak earlier? Dunno heard it on LBC.
'Got any decent chang Rishii? We has great chang when on holiday in the DR....'

Rishi: 'Alexander we have rather more pressing affairs'

Last edited:
'Got any decent chang Rishii? We has great chang when on holiday in the DR....'

Rishi: 'Alexander we have rather more pressing affairs'

I'm back from the pub an CBA searching for info. It did sound a bit odd. Johnson can't want a cabinet post under Sunak I wouldn't have thought. And the notion he might suggest to Sunak, step aside and I'll make you chancellor + if we win in 24 I'll step down or similar, is even more mental.

So is probably what happened...

Rees Mogg thinks he is in the Tufty Club now. Mid-week in the voting, as they were returning from the chambers into Parliament he was telling politicians on both sides, while they were on their way in, that he was watching them and cuffing them on the back of their heads.

So...
He was Mogging them then...

Ha Jesus this is what Team BJ is putting it about happened at the “crunch summit” last night.
Pls note this is not news this is BJ propaganda via the the daily mail :

944545AE-440D-4B7E-9515-B067E4B8D0A8.jpeg

888AABCA-84F2-491A-B33F-84EAAF2766C7.jpeg
so yeah, still think johnson will graciously announce he’s not standing, even though he has 300 nominations but you don’t know them they go to a different school.

Back
Top Bottom