Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's Your Current View?

tonysingh what the fuck is this cunt on my curtain???????

View attachment 418866

A spider. 😉

Where in the world are you? Zooming in doesn't give much clue to size so roughly how big? It's a tarantula of some sort, I'm sure but not 100% on species. Do you mind if I show the photo to a couple spider nerd acquaintances for more ideas? (I don't have friends)

tonysingh what the fuck is this cunt on my curtain???????

View attachment 418866

That’s the Lesser Spotted Toronto Stickleback, the only poisonous spider in Canada. It must have hitched a ride from Canada.

They can be pacified with a small bowl of maple syrup and if they bite you they say sorry so you know you’ve been bitten and have time to get to the hospital.

A spider. 😉

Where in the world are you? Zooming in doesn't give much clue to size so roughly how big? It's a tarantula of some sort, I'm sure but not 100% on species. Do you mind if I show the photo to a couple spider nerd acquaintances for more ideas? (I don't have friends)

I went and asked at the various beach bars here, ‘a spider’ was the reply from all of them. Ffs, none of the locals have ever seen one, been here four days and bosh, it’s in my bathroom, and my Henry is 4000 miles away.

We’re in the Caribbean.

And please, show it to whoever you choose.

I was brave enough to open the window above it and move the curtain outside, tried shaking it and it just clung on. Shut the window with curtain/spider outside and went to beach then pub, come home and the bastard’s still there. tonysingh, you couldn’t pop over and get rid could you?

And please, show it to whoever you choose.

I was brave enough to open the window above it and move the curtain outside, tried shaking it and it just clung on. Shut the window with curtain/spider outside and went to beach then pub, come home and the bastard’s still there. tonysingh, you couldn’t pop over and get rid could you?

The Caribbean? Stupid question but is this Trinidad specifically? Coz I'm pretty certain it's one of two or three species but each is endemic to a specific Caribbean island.

Back
Top Bottom