Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaghetti with tomato and chilli sauce, garlic bread and asparagus at Moose Mansions tonight - line the old stomach for the onslaught to come.

Two "Rustler" burgers!

They sell them at the offy now, two quarterpounders and three litres of cider and you can be happy as larry for less than a tenner.

i ended up getting a wendys burger with some chicken nuggets with ranch sauce :oops:

Last night's tea was super-lush - friend cooked a lovely pasta dish with onions and spinach, with some tasty salad on the side. My cake turned out quite nice but was a bit overdone...still tasty though.

Tonight I'm making tom yam soup.

I had a packet of Hula Hoops :(

Need to eat something healthy tonight, don't want to get scurvy (nave)!

I had a packet of Hula Hoops :(

Need to eat something healthy tonight, don't want to get scurvy (nave)!

Same here but the temptation of spare ribs with green pepper in black bean sauce, greasy chow mein and king prawns in chilli sauce might be too much.

Last night was giant homemade chicken nuggets, wholemeal pitta and some salad. Proper :cool: it was.

Tonight is homemade burgers and salad and maybe some roast chicken cos I filleted a chicken for the nuggets, being cheaper than buying breasts and all that, and there's still lots left.

Same here but the temptation of spare ribs with green pepper in black bean sauce, greasy chow mein and king prawns in chilli sauce might be too much.

We are skint too so not that option for us.

Ok (soj ;) ) need something very cheep but with fresh veg in for tea tonight.
Any ideas what I can do?

Sorry to keep asking but I know you lot love sharing really :p

We are skint too so not that option for us.

Ok (soj ;) ) need something very cheep but with fresh veg in for tea tonight.
Any ideas what I can do?

Sorry to keep asking but I know you lot love sharing really :p

heh

errm, the ratatouille not grab ya? otherwise, veg soup? or roasted veg,in olive oil, with assorted herbs chucked over 'em?

A wing steak is cut from the center of the loin with the bone left in. It's rather like prime rib with less marbling and is usually somewhat cheaper with little or no sacrifice in flavour or ease of grilling.

It's going to be cool enough today to use the oven for a change, so, by request-- spinach, feta and lamb lasagne made with slices of firm polenta instead of pasta. Green salad, carrot salad, and a baked dessert if there's time, probably a green apple cobbler.

heh

errm, the ratatouille not grab ya? otherwise, veg soup? or roasted veg,in olive oil, with assorted herbs chucked over 'em?

I don't really like courgette or aubergine and neither does the boy.

Thinking about roasted veg but all the oil int too healthy (and it needs is in our shitty electric oven or stuff dries out).

Hmmmm I'll have a think.

I don't really like courgette or aubergine and neither does the boy.

Thinking about roasted veg but all the oil int too healthy (and it needs is in our shitty electric oven or stuff dries out).

Hmmmm I'll have a think.

How about a veg curry? Or veggie burgers? Or a simple stir-fry?

Had a lovely chili with rice and creme freche.

Having been away camping for over two weeks eating burgers, fry-ups, festival food and take-aways what I've really been missing is a massive bowl of macaroni cheese. Maybe the whole dish.

Resisted Chinese temptation, bought lamb and mint kebabs from the butchers instead. Will have with salad and chocolate fudge cake.

Inspired by this forum, Im going to go for the spinach and pototo curry/ chipati thing tonight.

Its lush!

I think we might have fondue as its easy, we have some in and can dip veggies and fruit in it, plus some meat possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom