Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

editor

hiraethified
Right after part five, it's time for part 6!

I'm having a lovely salad with fresh bread, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, cheddar cheese, lettude, spinach, red pepper, spring onions and some boiled new potatoes garnished with propah buttah.

*saliva drips from mouth.

Nothing too fancy, can't be arsed to cook. So baked potato, with cheese and coleslaw. With a tomato, scallion and basil salad.

French onion soup.

2561895302_e8eea9586f.jpg

It was very good.

I've also made sun-dried tomato focaccia and roasted a chicken, which we're having in about an hour.

My roast pork was lush.

<weeps for lost principles>

Mr K is now toasting waffles and chopping up bananas for pudding :D

/fat

A selection of goodies from the deli - chargilled artichoke hearts, tiny hot peppers stuffed with cream cheese, a marinated salad of olives, wild mushrooms and s/dried tomatoes. All plonked on some leaves, with Jersey royals on the side. Buttered, natch.
Then strawberries.

Not sure about tonights feast....

Have some sausages that need eating but the hot weather is making me crave salad!!

it looks very nice

me thinks next time i cook something i'll take a pic and post it here

That'll be sometime in 2009 then. :)

We had noodle/broccoli/mange tout/mushroom/coriander soup with some salmon and king prawns which had been marinated in soy sauce and roasted.

Tonight is roast chicken, with roast potatoes, homemade gravy, packet bread sauce :p broccoli and mange tout.

Plot strawberries (SOOOOOOOOOO fucking tasty! :cool: :D ) and ice cream for pud.

tonight i will be at work so i am thinking about making myself some kind of noodle salad to take in and eat cold, using brown rice noodles,cucumber,carrot and lettuce, maybe egg or feta for protein :)

otherwise, it will be toast

Dunno

Stopping over in Macc again, and boss taking me out for dinner so we can talk more business. After a full day in work. Oh fucking joy. :rolleyes:

Lamb shanks, white beans and some roasted veg in a stew type thing. Must think up a better name for it I reckon.

Need veg after 3 days of booze, chips and falafel. Got some asparagus which will be steamed and rolled in a little butter and some new potatoes. Not sure what else but looking forward to eating it in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom