Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Well, it's something he could have picked up anywhere (or been spreading :eek: ) as in the last three weeks he's been hurtling round the country from Glasgow to Norwich and just about everywhere inbetween. Whatever it is he's not helped himself. He's not been eating properly, sleeping in vehicles in freezing temperatures, sustaining himself on cigarettes and generally not looking after himself.

We had samphire risotto again last night, cuz I got another packet on mark down for 20p. I luckily hit mark downs time in Tesco and got a shopping basket full of cheap veg and some half price posh pizzas, came back and before I put the risotto on, made 8 portions of veggie curry. Its gonna be a busy week next week so this'll save me cooking.

Sausage stew for tea, with brown rice. Birthday cake Oreos for pudding as my friend is come here for tea and it's his b'day. :)

All I feel like eating at the moment is spaghetti with pesto and chilli flakes. So probably that. Again.

I've left my wallet with bank cards in another continent, so looks like my tea offerings for the next week are going to consist of whatever I can muster up from the current contents of my fridge and cupboards. Oh well. Time to be creative and lose some weight.

I've left my wallet with bank cards in another continent, so looks like my tea offerings for the next week are going to consist of whatever I can muster up from the current contents of my fridge and cupboards. Oh well. Time to be creative and lose some weight.

Oh bugger! Is someone sending it to you?

We're having lamb chops, probably with some sort of minty/chilli type marinade, roasted garlicky new potatoes, roasted carrots and green beans.

The chops look gorgeous, I can't wait!

All I have in the house is bread and bacon. I'm currently contemplating the multitude of appealing meal options this presents.

M&S tenner deal - gammon, potato wedges, salted caramel millionaire's shortbread and rum hot chocolate. Plus some cauliflower cheese as it was reduced :cool:

Cabbage with Sichuan pepper and chillies, scrambled egg with tomato, aubergine in nice sauce and Dong Bei style sweet and sour pork.

vegeterian sausages, a roasted parsnip (if it hasn't gone off yet) and some other left over veg. Not very exciting.

Back
Top Bottom