Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I'm all pepper-sauced and cooked out (have made 5 sauces in 3 days in a use up the final batch hurry), so it's a lazy throw in the oven option. Pieminister pies (Matador & Aragon) with a shedload of veg.

Last night - massive meal out tapas :cool:
Tonight - Pasta with pesto and bacon lardons, and chucked a jar of antipasti peppers in. Had gu chocolate brownie with icecream for pudding

Veggie and bacon stew, cooked in red wine, with added mung beans since I can't get lentils here. Will add a few drops of cream near the end I think. Served with brown rice.

:( I could post a care package of lentils. (I really could. I've taken lentils to lots of people's houses. They are the perfect food!)

I buy mine at Sainsburys or Booths :confused:

And no :D However much you love him.
Ah okay - we don't have either of those shops in Sane Tellins though. Shithole this place is.

Cheers :D

Reet - off out to the Wigan open mic night tonight for the crimbo bash. I am smuggling a couple of bottles of wine in me bag due to skintness and expect to get shitfaced :cool: Erm, yeh, so tea will probably be either a fried egg butty or pasta and sauce. Then alcohol, poetry, and some singalongs - fella's taking his guitar and will do Winter Song by Lindisfarne, and Christy Moore's version of Fairytale of New York :cool:

Got the day off tomorrow too YEEEEHAAA!!!!

:( I could post a care package of lentils. (I really could. I've taken lentils to lots of people's houses. They are the perfect food!)
Lentils always give me a really warm feeling of well-being when I eat them...one of the greatest comfort foods of all time, bar spuds :cool:

Brussel Sprouts coz there 39p in aldi and and 4 rashers of streaky bacon chopped up and fried off. Boil the bs till tender then cut em in half and add to the bacon with sum butter. Not bad if yer skint like me.

Spinach, walnut, avacado, cherry tomatoe, pepper, feta and apple salad. Was going to have it with fish, but I forgot to get the fish (they had a sale on Isla Negra Sauvignon Blanc so got distracted). So it'll be a nice omelette with the salad instead, + a bottle of wine :)

Oh thank you lovely. xxx I can buy them online from within China tbf, I'm just disorganised. I am quite taken with mung beans though. :)

Back
Top Bottom