Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

2 sausages,onion gravy,broccoli,carrots,brussel sprouts,roast spuds, all piled into a giant yorkshire puddin. It was last nights tea anawl but i could only manage half of it, so havin the other half tonight

I should really eat something. All I have had all day is one Danish Pastry with a mug of hot chocolate.

I am not hungry though. Don't feel 100% but not bad enough to moan about it.

We had cig kofte (sort of spicy bulgar balls), mucver (fried courgette patty thingies), haydari (yoghurt dip) and a chicken salady thing, followed by baklava. Burp.

I'd be twice the size I am if I still smoked. Entire family packs of crisps used to go missing when I enjoyed my weed.

I'd be twice the size I am if I still smoked. Entire family packs of crisps used to go missing when I enjoyed my weed.

I remember when I went back up north to see my parents for a weekend when I lived down south. I ended up going out one night to my mates, having a smoke and a bit craic. I got home, looked in the fridge and there was a big creuset stew pot thing in the fridge full of food. So I ate it, it was very tomatoy and herby, with something stodgy at the bottom. It was delicious. I ate the lot.

Found out the next day that it was raw mince in bolgnase sauce that my mum prepared the night before. I got such a bollocking :D

Thought it was gezpacho soup :oops:

My Grandad came home pissed from the pub and ate a Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pie raw once. No excuses thinking it was something else either. He just ate the fucking thing as it was. :D

I just did an almost bog-standard Spag Bol, but there was no spaghetti left so I did pasta shells. The sauce was sweetcorn, peppers, garlic, passata, beef mince.

My Grandad came home pissed from the pub and ate a Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pie raw once. No excuses thinking it was something else either. He just ate the fucking thing as it was. :D

Fucking hell, they;re horrible even cooked :D

Love making new things with leftovers. One of the current faves is using left over roast chicken to make jambalaya :)

It's great innit :cool: I've started planning it into the weeks meals (got a bit more time on my hands at the mo tbf :D) but I'm loving it. Also keeps the food costs down too :)

It's great innit :cool: I've started planning it into the weeks meals (got a bit more time on my hands at the mo tbf :D) but I'm loving it. Also keeps the food costs down too :)

We plan it in too and usually buy a six person chicken so that we have enough to make extra meals. Buying a chicken whole works out much better value than buying bits. Makes happy chicken more affordable :)

We are going to use our chilli to make a spicy pie with a sweet potato topping later in the week... I'm already excited!

Back
Top Bottom