Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

No Bee! :mad:

Boiled eggs and toast? :hmm: Quick and easy...but comforting :cool:

My son's 'spring rolls' were lovely! :)

So tonight is the chicken/creamed corn/potato/cheddar soup...still looking forwards to it!
Brought back some chocolate chip cake from work so that for pudding...with custard if I can be arsed to heat a tin :oops: or squirty cream if not! :D

No Bee! :mad:

Boiled eggs and toast? :hmm: Quick and easy...but comforting :cool:

My son's 'spring rolls' were lovely! :)

So tonight is the chicken/creamed corn/potato/cheddar soup...still looking forwards to it!
Brought back some chocolate chip cake from work so that for pudding...with custard if I can be arsed to heat a tin :oops: or squirty cream if not! :D
no eggs or bread :D

I'm still searching for my elusive mojo :(
Tea tonight will be oven chips, fish and peas.
I'm hoping food shopping tomorrow will provide me with some inspiration

Two Garlic Sausage, English Mustard and Pickled Gherkin sarnies which were fucking stupendous, if I do say so myself. I couldn't be arsed to cook but these were probably about as good as anything I'd slave over a cooker for. Will be having them for lunch tomorrow too obvs. Could only possibly have been improved by the addition of some jalapeños and a bag of crisps, really.

Cheese post of the week :)

How was the macaroni cheese?
It was very er, 'cheesy'. :D The pesto cheese made it extra yummy.
Mrs C was late back from work so it ended up a bit drier than I'd want.:(

Can't top it today so I'm just off to the chippy.

New potatoes, Higgidy quiches (veggie..but I forget which ones) plus salad & coleslaw. It's my new fave meal as I never used to like new potatoes or coleslaw.

Butternut squash Thai yellow curry, chicken green curry, rice and red velvet gruffalo topped first birthday cake packed up by my friend :)

Mr Yu's work meal tonight, hosted by the very generous Chinese staff. It could be brilliant, it could be baffling, it'll definitely be Chinese food though.

Not sure about tonight but at some point this weekend I'm going to be attempting this beef bourguignon recipe that a mate at work recommended. Looks ace.

That does look ace.

I've just added stewing steak to my shopping list, I think I'll do some kind of beef stew in the slow cooker this weekend. I could do with stocking up the freezer.

Tonight will probably be burgers at the school bazaar.

Didn't end up eating out last night. So cooked a nice bit of pork belly with sausage meat stuffing balls, sautéed potatoes, roasted parsnips and roasted garlic. Did a quick pan sauce with the roasting tin goodness :)

Back
Top Bottom