Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Shaaaat up ya slaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
Personal abuse, the last refuge of the inarticulate <<more sad head shaking>>

And I just googled, because it was worrying me. It's the tears of black Orpheus. Only literotica thinks breasts are involved

Personal abuse, the last refuge of the inarticulate <<more sad head shaking>>

And I just googled, because it was worrying me. It's the tears of black Orpheus. Only literotica thinks breasts are involved

Don't tell me, double degree in English and history.

Going downstairs to the 'Russian' for tea, so rice and mince burgers, kimchi, beansprouts, pickled carrot, rice and hopefully a lettuce 'salad'. And maybe one of those really strong beers.

I forgot I'd bought loads of cheese the week before (5 cheeses left over) and then after we'd done the weekly shop (10 new cheeses) we went to a local market and passed the Wobbly Bottom farm cheese stall and got tempted to buy some more (4 more cheeses). Mrs C has threatened with carting me off to Cheeseaholics Anonymouse if I buy any more. :)

Cheese post of the week :)

How was the macaroni cheese?

The Turkish place went down a treat last night. My brothers loved it. So much so we ended up getting pissed with my gf's family. An 8 o'clock start this morning is the last thing I needed :D

Going to Imli tonight. Haven't been for a while so really looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom