Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We've ended up with 19 blocks of different types of cheese in the fridge this week so I'm going for a 9 cheese Macaroni Cheese, accompanied (obviously) by cheesy-peas.
It's topped with some wobbly-bottom Farm pesto cheese:
0015.jpg

The green in the photo doesn't really do justice to its supreme greeness.

Have just been treated to dinner

Anti pasti with some sort of red pepper foccacia
Spanish chicken with patata bravas
Queen of puddings with jersey cream

I've made a sort of nepalese lamb rubbed in ginger and chilli and aubergines in tomato, garlic and spinach.

I made too much because I managed to forget its just me in the house, and now I've made it I don't want it :mad:

19 types? How? :D
I forgot I'd bought loads of cheese the week before (5 cheeses left over) and then after we'd done the weekly shop (10 new cheeses) we went to a local market and passed the Wobbly Bottom farm cheese stall and got tempted to buy some more (4 more cheeses). Mrs C has threatened with carting me off to Cheeseaholics Anonymouse if I buy any more. :)

I've made a sort of nepalese lamb rubbed in ginger and chilli and aubergines in tomato, garlic and spinach.

I made too much because I managed to forget its just me in the house, and now I've made it I don't want it :mad:
Did you rub the aubergine against the lamb? Why?

I forgot I'd bought loads of cheese the week before (5 cheeses left over) and then after we'd done the weekly shop (10 new cheeses) we went to a local market and passed the Wobbly Bottom farm cheese stall and got tempted to buy some more (4 more cheeses). Mrs C has threatened with carting me off to Cheeseaholics Anonymouse if I buy any more. :)
10 cheese in your weekly shop? :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom