Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night I did slow cooked Moroccan shoulder of lamb & roasted veg.Not appreciated by everyone:

udysevyp.jpg

Tonight will be a variation on the French classic of sausage, lentils & braised cabbage using the leftover lamb and it's sauce.

Having roasted celeriac, squash, potatoes, carrots, onion (basically last weeks veg delivery) with Cauldron veggie sausages & gravy.

Really lazy dinner tonight, I'm almost ashamed...

I bought a bag of frozen mushroom risotto ages ago as it was half price.

So as I'm studying and mr s is trying to sort the house out we're having that with warm crusty bread.

If it's shit I probably deserve it. : D

Saturday was a chicken and asparagus pie with green beans, yesterday was boiled eggs and toasted buttered rolls and we've just had a *quick* roast...chicken thigh (for me) and drums (for them :p ), roast potatoes (which I parboiled yesterday in preparation!), yorkshires from the freezer, broccoli, sprouts, packet bread sauce and pan scraping gravy....yum :cool:

Gonna have mini Mars bars for pudding (with a cup of tea for me).

Washing up first though....REALLY can't be arsed :(

Haha Vegan lasagna-not cos I am vegan-just cos it is a fat free alternative...with some sausages-meaty venison ha!
....with watercress, spinach and rocket.

I would like someone to make me something lovely and nutritious because I am fucking wiped out now after the weekend! Getting blind drunk on the Saturday night and not going to bed til 4.30am wasn't the greatest idea we've ever had. All 3 of us were a little 'diffuse' shall we say, when it came to performing! I was jangling like fuck due to hangover plus too much caffeine but we managed to pull off good performances thank god!

Soooo....I dunno. I might get a veggie pie, some 'easy' spuds, and do some broccoli.

I just had chick peas with veggies (onion, capsicum, sweet potato, pumpkin) cooked in garlic, chilli, chopped tomatoes, crushed cumin and ground coriander seeds. I chucked in a load of fresh coriander when I was finished.
Easy and tastes awesome.

dunno but it will involve alot of veg. Am trying to be healthy & eat sensibly the days i'm at home because i've got lots of meals out at the moment where i know this won't be possible.

Reet, fella is off out rehearsing toneet for the Skeggy gig, so I'm gonna make me and our lass a chicken madras, and then SLEEEEEP!

Back
Top Bottom