Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Chilli.

But will I die?

Cooked on Monday but I only put it in the fridge yesterday. Chemistry is refusing to risk it. I'm like, "yeah, I'll eat it". What do you lot think?

what's in it?
The chilli?

Usual stuff. Mince, spices, beans. Probably tomato. Wine.

It's been 19 degrees in here for most of the week. However probably won't risk it as am going to the theatre which wouldn't work well with death/the shits.

Hairy Bikers sausage casserole. I've got most of the people I work with to sample the wonders of this recently and have converted them to its rich meaty wine-drenched ways. Nice bit of crusty French bread to go with it and some decent red to wash it down.

I just made a posh fuck-off-it's Friday sandwich and oh god it was good. Containing -

- toasted seedy bread (should be hanging around in alleys etc)
- thin layer of butter
- thin layer of marmite
- avocado
- roast chicken
- 'feta style' cheese
- smoky smoky chorizo

omg.

Chilli.

But will I die?

Cooked on Monday but I only put it in the fridge yesterday. Chemistry is refusing to risk it. I'm like, "yeah, I'll eat it". What do you lot think?
Got any rice you can reheat to go with it?

I'm currently dining on shortbread, but should probably sort something proper soon :hmm:

We've just had a venison shepherd pie. I don't normally eat ready meals, but I knew today was going to be hectic so I made an exception. I was pleasantly surprised :)

Sausages, mashed carrot and turnip, red onions and big flat mushrooms sweated together in a pan with a bit of buuter (I lie, quite a lot of butter) and tomatoes roasted in the oven.

Back
Top Bottom