Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night's canteen takeaway wasn't nice, Mr Yu loved it but even after I'd drained it it was still swimming in oil. Tonight's tea is from the uni canteen too, but from my favorite concession.

I am having sliced donkkass, or tongkatsu, or whatever you call it, with green peppers, aubergine with potato and egg with stir-fried veggies. And home cooked brown rice.

Either Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup or Spciy Roast Chicken Thighs and baked seet potatoes depending on which I can be arsed to cook!

That's its name! :D

Tell that to this poor fella :( :D

donkey.jpg

Donkey's arse plus everything else was delicious. I might just stop cooking and just go there every day with my tupperware. :cool:

Marinating some salmon in heated crushed spices,chilli, lemon juice and garlic and tomato puree will bake later and have with brown basmati rice, steamed butternut squash-marinated in orange juice and some broccoli. Quite adventurous for a Thursday.

Marinating some salmon in heated crushed spices,chilli, lemon juice and garlic and tomato puree will bake later and have with brown basmati rice, steamed butternut squash-marinated in orange juice and some broccoli. Quite adventurous for a Thursday.

My green eyed monster just punched me in the face.

Not very exciting, but I fancy a comforting spag bol toneet. And then a nice glass of sherry :D We got a bottle on the way home from ma-in-law's last night, cos I just fancied a wee glass of it - think it must be the illness or sommat! Mmmm....sherry. The dark stuff. Felt like a right old fuckin codger in the Spar buying it :oops::D

I really fail to see how KFC can contribute nutritionally or in any way towards your health and well being and mostly all your drumming-not a good move think of the drumming....

It's where we'll have our wedding reception. The proprietor wants to reassure us that their food is good so he's invited us to dine there before we sign the dotted line. Apparently Harry Potter had his 18th bday party there.

Cool you could do that weekly and go to private members clubs for dinner.

I really fail to see how KFC can contribute nutritionally or in any way towards your health and well being and mostly all your drumming-not a good move think of the drumming....

It's kind of a ritual. I don't eat much fast food but I find a nice box of chicken and chips to be a bit of a treat. The drumming has never suffered as a result. My stomach on the other hand...

It's where we'll have our wedding reception. The proprietor wants to reassure us that their food is good so he's invited us to dine there before we sign the dotted line. Apparently Harry Potter had his 18th bday party there.

That is one of the best bits about getting married. :cool:

Did you get to do that too?

Yes! And they forgot we were coming so hadn't prepared the menu, so we got to just eat anything we fancied for free, and then the next day we went back and they cooked us all the options we could choose for the reception. :cool: And they gave us spa membership until we got married. OMG, I'd forgotten how much fun all that shit was! :)

I reckon Kali's right, you could probably blag it for a while without even having a wedding. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom