Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Stirfry and noodles.
I managed to resist the dessert cabinet - going to try my old standby of porridge instead - cheap and filling.

A roasted red pepper, chipotle, and chorizo tarty thing that I thought last week was meat-free - completely missed the chorizo bit :facepalm: So I'll be having some of that with mushroom couscous and a tomato salad, and the fella will be having a spinach and cheese quiche plus t'other stuff :cool:

conference dinner in Geneva so fuck knows. the veggie option at lunch was pasta AND rice so it could go any way... i'm hopeful there will be free wine. there really ought to be free wine!

Pork steak and onions and garlic and a bramley apple and a load of sage all fried up together and served with rice. Probably overdid the apple element of it; it was a bit too fruity. Still managed to scoff the lot, of course.

The filth are coming round to take statements about something we witnessed, so probably beans on toast about midnight. :rolleyes:

Veg stir fry (broccoli, green beans, carrots, tiny corns, red pepper and onion), and I might make some lemon and lime possets to have for pud tomorrow :hmm: :oops:

Sausage and bean casserole, sauce made by blending cherry toms and onions, I'm trying to learn to cook without relying so heavily on tinned tomatoes. :oops: Oh, brown rice to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom