Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fucking starving. When will I learn not to read this thread when hungry? :mad:

Anyhow, gonna make a nice minestrone toneet, and bung some spinach and ricotta tortellini in it :cool:

Tiger rolls with field mushrooms, grilled with garlic butter until the juices run.

Might well do egg and chips tonight. My mum's got two hens, they lay the best eggs I've ever had, they taste amazing, so maybe a simple but effective combo of two fried eggs and some chips. And bread and butter :)

Might post a pic ;)

Going to do a pasta bake with mushrooms, cheese, cream, garlic, fresh herbs, prosciutto on top and a bottle of cava. Why the fuck not eh? :D

on wednesday evening I went to the river cottage canteen place in plymouth - the meat was absolutely amazing, possibly the best I've ever eaten :cool: so this weekend I am planning on slow roasting pork shoulder to see if I can do better :cool: which of course I won't but it'll be fun trying :D

tonight is enchiladas

on wednesday evening I went to the river cottage canteen place in plymouth - the meat was absolutely amazing, possibly the best I've ever eaten :cool: so this weekend I am planning on slow roasting pork shoulder to see if I can do better :cool: which of course I won't but it'll be fun trying :D

tonight is enchiladas

Rub plenty of salt in the (well scored) skin and give it 20-30 minutes on max heat, then add a can of scrumpy jack and a few chopped apples and cook on 160 for 6 hrs

mmmm I can taste it already

use the cooked apples to make an apple sauce ;)

I love a slow roast pork shoulder.
its better if you can cook it for 12 hrs on 140 though.

use the cooked apples to make an apple sauce ;)

I love a slow roast pork shoulder.
its better if you can cook it for 12 hrs on 140 though.
I was thinking no less than 6 hours at least :cool: they served it with a cheese & leek bread and butter pudding thing too, that was divine as well :cool:

Back
Top Bottom