Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I have NO CHILDREN :cool: sooooooooo....I'm delving into some of the duck breast strips I had in the freezer.....got some rice left over from yesterday and one head of pak choi....so I reckon I'm going to have a fried rice thing with those and some peas and some black bean paste.

How the fluff do you burn pasta like that...:confused::eek: +:D:D

Tonight is shop bought cheese & onion quiche lots of salad and frozen (but cooked) oven chips.

Back in from an hour and a half in the saddle and fell back on one of my staples - "value" instant mash, can of salmon, apple sauce, tahini.

Washed down with Fleurie that has gone up to a tenner a bottle. :mad:

I made soda bread with rye flour to accompany our pasta bake - when I took it out of the oven it was great for 5 minutes but then it cooled down. If any fecker tries to break in to the house tonight I now have a dangerous weapon to bash their head in with. It's like chewing a brick, though not as tasty.

A really lovely fresh piece of cod, fried with lemon and herbs. Massive bowl of tenderstem broccoli, kale and peppers on the side.

Oooooh! :cool:

We have a guest for tea so I feel that I should make something identifiable and with an actual name. :oops: Thinking of doing sausage pizza, pasta salad, roasted aubergines and maybe a bowl of some kind of green vegetable?
I can't wait :D (for my tea, even though yours sounds nice)

Back
Top Bottom