Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Just wait for my steak and chips pic, coming when I can be arsed to cook. Steak loves you, dooley, you know this. Steak wants you, and you neeeed steak. Steak.

Veggie fajitas-- red and green peppers, mushrooms, yellow and green courgette, sugar snap peas. Peppers go onto my recent list of things I've started to eat after a lifetime of shunning them. :)

Cba to cook steak and the works now, gonna save it for tomorrow. Pork chop with peas and chips tonight. Steak pics will happen tomorrow!!

Veggie fajitas-- red and green peppers, mushrooms, yellow and green courgette, sugar snap peas. Peppers go onto my recent list of things I've started to eat after a lifetime of shunning them. :)

this is one of the good things about getting older - i was a right fussy little bleeder as a kid

I had gridled courgettes with a spicy tomato and mushroom sauce with a dolup of minty yoghurt. New potatoes and cauliflower roasted with cumin, onions, lemon juice and loads of fresh coriander.
Followed by a nutty rhubarb and strawberry crumble and ice cream

Sausage pasta for tea, crossing my fingers that the sausages are proper, bit of a gamble buying them in China. Might see if I can get some mushrooms to go in it too. Maybe roast some veg in our poor old oven to go on the side.

I had gridled courgettes with a spicy tomato and mushroom sauce with a dolup of minty yoghurt. New potatoes and cauliflower roasted with cumin, onions, lemon juice and loads of fresh coriander.
Followed by a nutty rhubarb and strawberry crumble and ice cream
that sounds well nice :cool:

Duck.

Well - maybe, I have had a fair bit of meat the last few weeks as I need the calories (4,000+ a day) at the moment but I am getting a sick of having meat nearly everyday. Quite fancy nothing more than a poncy salad but I am not going to get my calories :(

Back
Top Bottom