Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Does it have cabbage in it then?

Yes. I had a whole head of cabbage that needed using and I suffer with iron deficiency, have been eating like shite, can't afford the good iron supplement stuff, my eyes are so dark from lack of iron that my mum thought I had hurt myself, so I stuck the whole cabbage in :D
It actually turned out good other than the fact our flat now smells of cabbage. :hmm:

Yes. I had a whole head of cabbage that needed using and I suffer with iron deficiency, have been eating like shite, can't afford the good iron supplement stuff, my eyes are so dark from lack of iron that my mum thought I had hurt myself, so I stuck the whole cabbage in :D
It actually turned out good other than the fact our flat now smells of cabbage. :hmm:

Lentils for iron! This isn't just my lentil obsession, honest

Lentils for iron! This isn't just my lentil obsession, honest

\i was going to put some in but it already had potatoes, carrots, cabbage and a fuck tonne of garlic so I thought lentils might be over kill.

Besides, lentils are my thing with you. They are special. Cannot be wasted on badgers ;) x x

*makes note not to visit for a few days*

Smoked mackerel and something.
I've got some quinoa and bulgar wheat stuff lurking in the cupboard, I might give that a go.
Roasted beetroot to go with it.

My dinner's gonna be so awesome I may well post a pic of it later. In fact, why don't more pics of dinners get posted?
27C8103A-81E8-47E8-A0E0-A15F990B02DD-2248-0000037659C809C8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom