Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

i made a batch of mac and cheese with marmite in recently - it were lovely with fried chicken and spicy chipotle beans

Hopefully a Chorizo stew.
Based on the recipe that a lovely Brazilian poster (I can't remember her urban name or if she posts any more) put on face book. But with extra veggies thrown in as I need the iron.
I think I will do rice made with cooking onion and garlic first, brown rice in and veggie stock till it all boils down.
I am not really hungry but I need to do things.

Had falafels with salad & chillis in a pitta last night & a bottle of red. Tonight is stuffed peppers, roasted veg, salad & potatoes. Not sure how I'm doing the potatoes yet but they are fresh from my friends garden so will keep it simple but not plain either.

You honestly thought she was eating gram flour straight? Either it was a crap joke or you're mildly bonkers.
Chill out Truxta, we've just got a bit of a tendancy to wind each other up. Sometimes on purpose.

Friday was a chicken coconut curry with rice and broccoli, Saturday was veggie party/picnic food and beer at my friend's daughter's 13th in the park, yesterday was pork ribs, roast potatoes and salad...and an almond Magnum for pudding, today is courgette soup and low fat garlic bread and an almond finger and a nectarine for pudding.

Phew - caught up! :D :cool:

We're having jacket potatoes because I had a sudden craving earlier.

Probably with cheese and mushrooms, might add some bacon too but no tuna because that would be a fucking weird combination. ; )

Back
Top Bottom