Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Mackerel with roast tomatoes, couscous with feta and harissa.

First pudding in months - Bakewell tarts :cool:

Just had brown pasta with tomato, aubergine, peppers and salami. And salad. It was a bit dull. Really need to find some proper cheese.

Fuck it, I'm gonna go wild and combine tuna, bacon and cheese in a pasta embrace, with some broccoli and marrow for added health.

More of the lovely meatloaf I made. I added some black pudding to the recipe. It's fucking lush. Black pudding improves everything. It's the new bacon.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Someone's already doing it in Chicago.

southern-mac-cheese-truck-345.jpg

If you've been dreaming of a food truck that sells only mac-and-cheese dishes, you can wake up now. A Chicago food truck is doing just that. The Southern Mac & Cheese Truck, which rolled out earlier this month, claims to offer two dozen types of macaroni-and-cheese, with the options rotating weekly. Should you happen to be in the Windy City this week, you can choose from these four: Cheddar cheese with grilled Vienna beef franks; pulled chicken, blue-cheese and Buffalo sauce; smoked Gouda, apple and walnuts; and sundried tomatoes with caramelized onions.

Yeah but, you know, I don't want to get involved in some sort of macaroni cheese war. I'll have to operate guerilla style, secret locations posted in the private ads, that sort of thing.
autumn/winter is the perfect time to launch this operation.

Going to roast a chicken and do some tatties in goose fat. Roasted veg. And gravy. So a roast then.

And I'm not cooking it. My wonderful girlfriend is. I'm going to go all Pepe Le Pew on her when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom