Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Went to a 'Russian' restaurant for tea, not totally sure that there was anyone Russian involved or that the food was actually Russian, but wtf do I know. Had 'burgers' which were mince and white rice formed into patties, served with a huge mound of white rice, Kimchi, shredded carrot and some beansprouts.

Probably the same here, but perhaps this particular one put me off because I was so young.

I did go off Coca Cola for a couple of years after I woke up one morning in a severe state of hungover dehydration and chugged half a bottle that had served as an ash/fag repository the night before. We've since been reacquainted.

I did go off Coca Cola for a couple of years after I woke up one morning in a severe state of hungover dehydration and chugged half a bottle that had served as an ash/fag repository the night before. We've since been reacquainted.

Oh no! :D

Oh yes. My youthful mis-step involved tequila, in Gran Canaria at age 13. Vomming tequila-laced burger through my nose put me off it for a while. Nowadays I can enjoy a nice vintage, or the occasional shot.

Oh yes. My youthful mis-step involved tequila, in Gran Canaria at age 13. Vomming tequila-laced burger through my nose put me off it for a while. Nowadays I can enjoy a nice vintage, or the occasional shot.

Oh TruX! :eek:

I haven't been able to drink JD since I puked it back up all over my feet when I was aiming for the toilet. :(

Sounds lovely;) I like the odd shot of tequila, especially the bit after with the salt and lemon.

Thing is if you get a nice tequila they're a good drink on their own without the salt and lemon. La Perla in Covent Garden has a nice selection.

I suppose I'm pretty ignorant in regard to the good stuff then. Maybe I'll give it a shot *pardon the pun* some day.

Most people probably are, it's rare to see an establishment stock anything but your bog standard Jose Cuervo, which TBF is only ever gonna be drinkable as a shot quickly washed down with salt/lemon.

Most people probably are, it's rare to see an establishment stock anything but your bog standard Jose Cuervo, which TBF is only ever gonna be drinkable as a shot quickly washed down with salt/lemon.

You mean there are other brands aside from Jose Cuervo? :oops:

You monster :(

ei1a11_spaghetti_pizza_lg.jpg

With added sweetcorn?

I don't drink whiskey. Off it ever since a bad experience as a teen.

Cider was my teenage nemesis, I can just about handle the odd one now and then these days.

We've just stuck the bbq on - burgers, new potato skewers and corn on the cob will be going on it shortly.

Cider was my teenage nemesis, I can just about handle the odd one now and then these days.

We've just stuck the bbq on - burgers, new potato skewers and corn on the cob will be going on it shortly.

Aah yes, Cheap cider. As I recall there were a fair few sickly alcoholic bevys we favoured as teens.

Thunderbird :eek: Canei :eek: Pink Lady :eek:

I was recently introduced to tequila shots with wedges of orange not lemon. So refreshing and yum.

They were so lovely that I got completely shitted and have been craving it ever since.

Anyway, food!

We're going to have curry. I've had a hellish week, we're both knackered and I'm about to diet so I think a takeaway is well deserved.

I will probably have a boring old bhuna with coconut rice. Fiver says he has a lamb ceylon.

God, even our takeaway orders are predictable. : o

Back
Top Bottom