Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Slow cooker sausage caserole is already on the go.
Tomato sausages (from our local butcher), haricot beans, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, passata.

Got a few people coming round for a barbecue. Haven't had many nights when it's been nice enough lately so looking forward to this.

Burger.

7oz beef burger, mayo, salsa, Chipotle sauce, and mozzarella. Fried diced bacon, red onion, yellow pepper and Jalapeño. Topped with a couple of onion rings and served in a lightly toasted white bap.

Washed down with a pint of Grolsch :)

Macaroni cheese

Ecstatic-laptop.jpg

stock-photo-7625591-cheering-crowd.jpg

Punch%20Air.jpg

I have retreated to cheap hotel to get away from the thunder storms. I have a €1 pack of processed ham. A €1 pack of immitation Laughing Cow triangles. A jar of beansprouts in a light wine vinegar - 79 Cents. A loaf of cardboard sliced brown bread - 79 Cents. 2 cans of 7up. 3 cans of Dia Extra Cerveza (7%) at just 37 Cents a can. A bottle of very nice Crianza. Dia do great wine at exceptonal prices. Healthy me :)

That besan thing I did a while ago, this time with chicken stock instead of water. And finely chopped chorizo.

Roast chicken and stuff.
I'm going to do roast sweet potatoes as we're trying to do the low GI thing at the moment.

Any sweet potato roasting tips?

Big fuck off BBQ today - there's 2 of us but we have 10 pieces of chicken which have been marinating since y/day, 12 sausages (bought), 8 burgers (home made), 2 corn on the cob, salad, red onion, red gold an green peppers with avacadoe, 20 cherry tomatoes (the last of our home grown), beef tomatoe, home made bread - it all smells and looks so wonderful, we're gonna eat about 5. Means we have a spectacular lunch tomorrow too. Yummy.

Chicken breasts stuffed with cream cheese and breadcrumbs with roasted veg (carrots/toms/peppers/onion/garlic) and new potatoes.

Lemon tart for pudding.

: )

Just had a 32 mile ride to Carshalton Beeches and back via the Wandle trail, and, having burnt 2017 calories, I am putting it all back in Faschierter Rahmbraten - that's foreign for meat loaf.
The pork mince is two days out of date, so it might even kill me.
Farewell!

I've not cycled an inch, but I polished my car really hard.
We had grilled halloumi in tortilla wraps with salad and olives, griddled lemony asparagus and some onion rings.
Tarte Tatin with apples from Apple Tree Dave next-door-but-one.

Tomato, bacon and chilli pasta cooked by the boy. Was absolutely lovely but we've realised our chilli crop is fierce. One tiny deseeded chilli from the plant and I got a proper sweat on :eek::D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom